Real Estate
Sponsored by

Any home flippers in Houston Here?

4,462 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by flyingaggie12
JamesBREI06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Y'all,

I've been working with various partners as both an operational and financial partner. I'm looking for another person or two with a positive track record to start a new relationship. I figured this would be as good of a place as any to start my search. Feel free to either respond or email me. james@covestmentcapital.com

Thanks and gig 'em

plowboy1065
S
So what are you wanting?
Greeze06
AG
Deal finders and capital investors. Duh.
JamesBREI06
AG
have plenty of capital. Looking for deals/ sweat equity guys.
springagg
good luck with that.. finding the deals is the hardest part. Money is everywhere. Workers are even easier to find then the money. If you have a deal, finding money and people to do the repairs takes a couple posts on facebook.
JamesBREI06
AG
springagg said:

good luck with that.. finding the deals is the hardest part. Money is everywhere. Workers are even easier to find then the money. If you have a deal, finding money and people to do the repairs takes a couple posts on facebook.

I understand that. I also know that I am an incredibly easy money partner with reasonable terms. I've been doing this for years now and trust is the hardest part. That is why I came to the Aggie forum over Facebook. I've been burned bad by Facebook, FYI.

One of my current partners is a custom home builder, and he is moving to Austin. I'll continue to work with him but in a much lighter capacity. His average deal size is about $500,000 and we have three out right now. Once those sell we are only starting one in Austin at this time. I'll have capital to deploy in Houston.
wad86
any interest in the dfw market?
JamesBREI06
AG
I have a few deals up in Dallas going right now, but at the moment not looking to expand anymore. Need to be able to easily drive there.
aw08
I work for one of the larger house buying companies in town. What types of deals are you looking for? Buy and hold? Areas of town? Flips? ARV range?
Mucho austin
AG
Email sent
Quailmeezy
AG
I'm in the process of analyzing a potential flip in Houston. Does anyone have a recommendation for an agent familiar with flips on the east side of the Heights who wouldn't mind checking some comps to confirm my thoughts on the potential ARV?

pm me with any recs.
Greeze06
AG
Interested in what you have available.
jjdavis85
AG
I'm an agent and I'd be happy to help. Email me at my user name at Gmail.com
JamesBREI06
AG
Just bumping this post to say that I had a person reach out via PM from this post and introduced me to my current partners. We have since financed and flipped over 500 properties. Pretty cool. We now have about 20 MM AUM in primarily the single family space.
Whoop!
Mucho austin
AG
Hi James, I remember meeting you for lunch at ruggles regarding this post.

Glad things are going well for you
JamesBREI06
AG
Mucho austin said:

Hi James, I remember meeting you for lunch at ruggles regarding this post.

Glad things are going well for you

Thanks! I remember that lunch as well. Hope you are doing well. Time flies.
Whoop!
flyingaggie12
AG
James any chance I can pick your brain on how to attract capital/acquire financing?
JamesBREI06
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

James any chance I can pick your brain on how to attract capital/acquire financing?

I'm certainly open to chatting. Shoot me an email to
James@quicklending.com
Whoop!
flyingaggie12
AG
email sent!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.