Other SEC tourney games

3,757 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rudybryan
Kbeauty63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, seems LSU's Flau'jae's brother was the 'fan' that climbed over a SEC worker at the scorer's table & got on the court Sunday. Pushed her head down & stepped on her shoulder! WTF? Was arrested & charged.
AggieSports
AG
Kbeauty63 said:

So, seems LSU's Flau'jae's brother was the 'fan' that climbed over a SEC worker at the scorer's table & got on the court Sunday. Pushed her head down & stepped on her shoulder! WTF? Was arrested & charged.

Oh wow! I wondered what the assault charge was for. Just crazy!
Wicked Good Ag
Pushed her head down & stepped on her shoulder
The Gainesville Taco Casa
justnobody79 said:

Kbeauty63 said:

WBBALLFAN84 said:

Go check out Mulkey's post game press conference.
I saw the snippet on ESPN - basically whining that Cardosa should pick on someone more her size... WTF? And then she said she should have done it to Angel Reese...

At least Dawn Staley apologized to the Bball fans
I'm a fan of neither team and neither coach, but Staley is worse than Mulkey off the court with her victimhood and political games. If you believe her apology was sincere and not playing politics then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. They are both trashy coaches that recruit trashy players.
So you don't like Staley because she isn't a republican.

In that case, you must surely LOVE Mulkey
dixichkn
AG
The Gainesville Taco Casa said:

justnobody79 said:

Kbeauty63 said:

WBBALLFAN84 said:

Go check out Mulkey's post game press conference.
I saw the snippet on ESPN - basically whining that Cardosa should pick on someone more her size... WTF? And then she said she should have done it to Angel Reese...

At least Dawn Staley apologized to the Bball fans
I'm a fan of neither team and neither coach, but Staley is worse than Mulkey off the court with her victimhood and political games. If you believe her apology was sincere and not playing politics then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. They are both trashy coaches that recruit trashy players.
So you don't like Staley because she isn't a republican.

In that case, you must surely LOVE Mulkey
Horse sh**. Joni, Coach Yo etc don't grandstand the way Staley does. And I highly doubt they're "republicans".
Rudybryan
Personally I would like to see bracket stay the way it is and LSU locks horns with UCONN or Duke in sweet 16 and get her ass kicked.......that should lower her ego a few notches
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.