Chennedy Carter

4,024 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by fitzwatema
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope it works out for her.

Chicago Sky signed Chennedy Carter to a training camp contract

AggieSports
AG
So do I. Pulling for her!

https://sky.wnba.com/news/chicago-sky-signs-chennedy-carter-to-training-camp-contract/
greg.w.h
AG
She has all the tools. Just needs to accept coaching and play to make the team better.
GOODBULL99
AG
This post isn't aging well…

She trashy. Her and ratchet Angel Reese…
Datman
AG
Wouldn't care if the WNBA went away tomorrow and I don't know the truth of the narrative that's currently swirling around Chennedy Carter's brief history in the league. But she's at least partly responsible for the thug image she has and it's an embarrassment to A&M.
Lake08
Datman said:

Wouldn't care if the WNBA went away tomorrow and I don't know the truth of the narrative that's currently swirling around Chennedy Carter's brief history in the league. But she's at least partly responsible for the thug image she has and it's an embarrassment to A&M.

No one gives two sheats about her or what school she went to.
trackaggie76
AG
I don't think anyone was sad when she entered the WNBA draft. While a great player and helped win some games for GB, I think she was in it for herself and didn't give a rip about the team.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Only got 26 points last night!
fitzwatema
AG
I've been checking the box scores on the Sky games and she has been doing pretty well since they made her a starter.
Rudybryan
fitzwatema said:

I've been checking the box scores on the Sky games and she has been doing pretty well since they made her a starter.
She played a great game last night and did career high in WNBA 26 points
coldmoose
Chennedy had a great game last night. She had 34 points and was impressive throughout in the Sky's win over the Aces. Chennedy is having a nice season.
fitzwatema
AG
Yes, she is having a nice season. I didn't see the game, but ESPN had highlights and Carter was very frequently highlighted. Hopefully Chicago will be a team she can stay with and be productive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.