Game Day vs. Georgia

4,664 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BQ_90
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fitzwatema said:

I know they are young, I know they are young, but dang that last possession to end the 3rd quarter was bad.
I KNOW ughhhhhhh
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
aggietoolman
AG
59-52 Ags. 7:59
aggiedrjdub
AG
LET'S GOOOOOOO!!
taylorswift13
AG
The smile on these girls faces
fitzwatema
AG
10 Assists so far today for Patty! Impressive!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Get her Patty! lol
fitzwatema
AG
If you are going to call a double intentional foul, just don't call the foul and give them a warning.
fitzwatema
AG
Those of you in the game, are the Aggies really fouling that much to have 20 fouls to Georgia's 10?
aggiedrjdub
AG
Turnovers and fouls - please hold on!
taylorswift13
AG
FEED 2
fitzwatema
AG
Have to quit going to the sideline when working against the press!
aggietoolman
AG
65-63 Ags. 3:23
aggiedrjdub
AG
9 point lead trimmed to 2
Kbeauty63
AG
fitzwatema said:

Those of you in the game, are the Aggies really fouling that much to have 20 fouls to Georgia's 10?

No - they are trying to give the game to Georgia!!
aggietoolman
AG
Yes we care committing the fouls. But uga is getting away with some
aggietoolman
AG
71-69 Ags. 52.2
fitzwatema
AG
Jada having a rough time guarding Georgia's post player.
fitzwatema
AG
Kay Kay has been very good offensively today that bodes well for the future if she continues that going forward.
aggietoolman
AG
71-69 Ags. 29.0
aggiedrjdub
AG
Bowles is going to have to step it up with more athletes available now. 0 points today.
aggietoolman
AG
71-69 Ags. 25.4
aggiedrjdub
AG
YAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Anchorhold
Chicken fried steak for the soul right there. We go to team!
frenchtoast
So happy for the team to finally get the W. Let's build on this.
fitzwatema
AG
Yes! Beautiful win!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Barker made the difference and will continue to be a difference maker. The entire team played well. Gig'em!
greg.w.h
AG
W for Joni!!! Provided by Barker with many players contributing!!!
fitzwatema
AG
As team the Aggies shot 58% from 2 point range, 50% from 3 point range and 64.7% on 11 of 17 free throw shooting. By the way only 3 Aggies had free throw chances today - Malone, Hylton, and Barker.
Won the rebound battle and lost the turnover battle with 19 total turnovers to Georgia's 9 turnovers. The Aggies also had 20 assists today, so they did a good job of sharing the ball.

As was previously stated, having Barker back just made this team so much better, offensively and defensively.
Wicked Good Ag
fitzwatema said:

If you are going to call a double intentional foul, just don't call the foul and give them a warning.

Just a warning could cause it to get worse. Then two other players do it do you penalize them or give them a warning also ??
Ag4eva95
I think she's struggling to know her role still. It looks clear she's still isn't confident in how to move the ball. KayKay is bringing confidence, which shows in the scoring column. I think Bowels can plan a similar role in the off ball guard. Drive to the lane and pull up for mid range or take the 3
Houstonag
AG
Good job ladies.
BQ_90
AG
Wasn't a fan of the plan to break their trap. Let's hope everyone can stay healthy snd on the court
aggiedrjdub
AG
I agree with you, but she's got to act like she belongs or those that play like they want to be there are going to win the playing time battle. Today she went 0-3 (0-2 behind the arc, had 1 rebound and 4 fouls, in 15 minutes on the court. At times when I watch her, she stands around too much and doesn't move well off the ball. She will improve, but she's being outplayed by a few others right now, which is a shame bc she's got all the talent in the world. Hilton played well in only 14 minutes. Crucial buckets and free throws at the end of the game. Still a few unnecessary turnovers. Petticord is just a fun player to watch. Good job today by both Greens. KayKay is most improved of the year so far IMO.
AggieSports
AG
WHOOOP!!!! So happy for our players and coaches!! Barker with 24 points in 21 minutes….phenomenal!! What a difference she and Hylton made today. So glad to see those two back. 58.3% from the field and 50% from the 3 as a team. So many players stepped up big. Great team win and against Coach Taylor's former team, no less. I see more wins in our future! Gig Em!!
fitzwatema
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

fitzwatema said:

Just a warning could cause it to get worse. Then two other players do it do you penalize them or give them a warning also ??

It was really the only time in the game that kind of in your face aggression happened. I always believe in an incident like that in a close game, you give a good stern warning. Could it happen again, yes and then yes you call the foul. I am not an official, so this is only a spectator opinion.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.