WE GOT JANIAH BARKER!!!! WHOOOOOP!!!!

4,127 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 1836 Texian
AggieSports
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.instagram.com/p/CclzX1AsAKX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
taylorswift13
AG
Program changing player... the nations best!
Aggie1188
aggiedrjdub
AG
Coach Taylor is a baddie!! Cannot wait to watch this team!!!!!
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
AggieSports
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Coach Taylor is a baddie!! Cannot wait to watch this team!!!!!

Now you can relax Nervous Nelly!! Lol Except it's hard to now that we see what we have to look forward to! LETTTSSSSS GOOOOOO!!!!
Anchorhold
Welcome home!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Lol that's meeeeee!! My "inside source" was right but I was sweatin' it!
fitzwatema
AG
Welcome to Aggieland! Looking forward to seeing who else Coach Taylor can bring in.
AggieSports
AG
Love to see this!!! Well done, Coach Taylor and staff!!
Anchorhold
You know what I love to see? Signed papers and an updated roster on the FRIGGIN' A.D. WEBSITE!! I know that can't happen yet, but suddenly I have less patience than jdub.
bdp514am
Joni is just getting it done. This is going to be a fun season
aggiedrjdub
AG
Anchorhold said:

You know what I love to see? Signed papers and an updated roster on the FRIGGIN' A.D. WEBSITE!! I know that can't happen yet, but suddenly I have less patience than jdub.

Lmao
AggieSports
AG
Anchorhold said:

Oh lawd! Lol
BaileyJ2674
Huge get!!
czar_iv
AG
BOOM!
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
West Point Aggie
AG
UGA hates A&M

…and I love it…take it all
Let’s Go Brandon!
taylorswift13
AG
It speaks volumes about Coach Joni Taylor. She spent years recruiting Barker, Bowles, and Hylton and earns their commitment. Suddenly moves halfway across the country. In a span of approximately a month she gets all 3 to sign with her at another school they were never in contact or familiar with. She must be an amazing person, amazing recruiter, and amazing coach.
West Point Aggie
AG
taylorswift13 said:

It speaks volumes about Coach Joni Taylor. She spent years recruiting Barker, Bowles, and Hylton and earns their commitment. Suddenly moves halfway across the country. In a span of approximately a month she gets all 3 to sign with her at another school they were never in contact or familiar with. She must be an amazing person, amazing recruiter, and amazing coach.

Chelsea Newton had a lot to do with that…she's a superb recruiter…
Let’s Go Brandon!
greg.w.h
AG
So…she knew of three pickups she wanted to add to the current team and got all three. Batting 1.000!!!
busdriver88
AG
So exciting. I have become a big time women's basketball fan over the years. Looking forward to these young women representing our university
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
aggiedrjdub
AG
I have a feeling that's why 2 of those scholarships were released?
giggitygigem
Check this link out Before Bowles joined Essence she played with South Carolina F Sania Feagin(#4 player in c/o 21' per ESPN) and they matched up in the summer of 2020.
giggitygigem
Joni's got some ballers headed to AggieLand.
rca21978
AG
aggieFann
Yes yes yes!!! Is this the highest recruit we've had to ever come to us as a freshman??
AggieSports
AG
rca21978 said:

I freaking love this!! Who wouldn't want to play for Joni Taylor??
greg.w.h
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

I have a feeling that's why 2 of those scholarships were released?
Im just going off her presser comments. I don't follow the scholarship counts all that well.
greg.w.h
AG
aggieFann said:

Yes yes yes!!! Is this the highest recruit we've had to ever come to us as a freshman??
Sounds right!!
BQ_90
AG
aggieFann said:

I have noticed the poster that melting down over the decommits hasn't posted since the new staff was announced and new players have committed.
AggieSports
AG
BQ_90 said:

aggieFann said:

I have noticed the poster that melting down over the decommits hasn't posted since the new staff was announced and new players have committed.

I noticed that, too! Seemed to appear from out of the blue and now vanished. Very strange….
trackaggie76
AG
Hopefully the chemistry will be better than we saw when our other 5 star came on board a few years back. Looking forward to the new look next season!
Houstonag
AG
This is what I have been waiting for. A coach that can recruit the numbers that we need. These recruits are difference makers. Now let us do the same in softball.
1836 Texian
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.