Janiah Barker decommits from Georgia

4,758 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiedrjdub
GhostOfAggiePoot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know I could've posted this in one of the threads, but I think it deserves its own. For those that don't know, Barker is the #3 player in the nation, a 6'2" Forward. Looks like it'll be a war with Dawn for this one. Also keep an eye out for Sydney Bowles, a top 50 guard in the 2022 class committed to UGA right now. https://instagr.am/p/CbgHuykP_At
aggiedrjdub
AG
Hope this is good for us. Certainly don't need South Carolina getting richer
Gap
AG
We have some quality players signed too.

All the movement will be interesting.
GhostOfAggiePoot
AG
Gap said:

hoping above all Brianna McDaniel sticks with us. I think she has the chance to be quite special here
AggieEyes
AG
Yuge
Rudybryan
HoovAustin said:

Gap said:

hoping above all Brianna McDaniel sticks with us. I think she has the chance to be quite special here
She is a Kelly hometown recruit out of Chicago.......If Kelly goes to another school...she might follow Kelly

aggiedrjdub
AG
Looks like Jordan Nixon plans on coming back next year. Prayers for a speedy recovery from surgery today!
Kbeauty63
AG
Rudybryan said:

HoovAustin said:

Gap said:

She is a Kelly hometown recruit out of Chicago.......If Kelly goes to another school...she might follow Kelly

And if Khaalia's mom talks to her … she gone
Kbeauty63
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Looks like Jordan Nixon plans on coming back next year. Prayers for a speedy recovery from surgery today!

WHAT!?!? That's AWESOME!
fitzwatema
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

That would be really good news if Jordan does come back. Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery from her surgery!
czar_iv
AG
fitzwatema said:

aggiedrjdub said:

That would be really good news if Jordan does come back. Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery from her surgery!

Has she already graduated? Where would she go? I don't see her defense being good enough to play professionally
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
aggiedrjdub
AG
She's only a junior. She isn't having knee surgery and struggled though pain all season which affected her defense I'm sure. She's an incredible player. Tried to play through knee pain for coach Blair.
Rudybryan
Kbeauty63 said:

Rudybryan said:

HoovAustin said:

Gap said:

Do....u know that Kelly , Joni and Darius are good friends....and Coach Taylor's husband(Darius) comes from Chicago........the world is smaller than you think.....
aggiedrjdub
AG
I'd love to see KBW stay
MadDog73
AG
HoovAustin said:

Gap said:

She wants to be a veterinarian so hopefully she sticks with us.
Kbeauty63
AG
Rudybryan said:

Kbeauty63 said:

Rudybryan said:

HoovAustin said:

Gap said:

Do....u know that Kelly , Joni and Darius are good friends....and Coach Taylor's husband(Darius) comes from Chicago........the world is smaller than you think.....

I did hear that. And I am hopeful, but also realistic. I too would love KBW to stay
Artimus Gordon
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

I'd love to see KBW stay

I hope they could work something out. That would be a would be a win/win for the program.

Good to hear Jordan Nixon is coming back.
Lemmys Rickenbacker
KBW has been removed from the Official athletic site.
AggieSports
AG
Lemmys Rickenbacker said:

Everyone has been removed, including players, except Joni Taylor. It makes sense that until she fills out her staff and meets with each player, it would be that way. I would not read anything into that regarding KBW or anyone else for that matter.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Lemmys Rickenbacker said:

That's a bummer to hear. Hope AggieSports is correct and that she's re-added / hired. I have a feeling that Bianca wouldn't be reacting this badly on social media if she didn't know that KBW had been let go. Just an assumption. I pray KBW lands on her feet. Thankful for all she's done here in Aggieland!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.