SEC GAME DAY SEMIFINAL - Texas A&M vs Georgia

9,471 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Houstonag
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not playing well today on either end
Cedar09
Horrible foul!!!
Sports-Ag
AG
Can't make a basket and the refs whistles have been active. UGA have been going inside and getting shots. Our players look lost in the fourth. They need to pick it up.
Bucketrunner
Bad call, but you can't stand around like furniture
aggieFann
McCombs from Georgia can't shoot well from outside so the fact that she's getting all the way to the rim against a zone defense is appalling
aggiedrjdub
AG
Was worried about this game. We need to play 6 minutes like we've never played 6 minutes
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
Cedar09
mullokmotx said:

Georgia has 3 players with 3 fouls.

Attack these players or press the inbounds!
mullokmotx
AG
We have 6:17 to really outplay them.
aginlakeway
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Was worried about this game. We need to play 6 minutes like we've never played 6 minutes

I don't think this is a must win. You don't think we're a #1 seed regardless?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Sports-Ag
AG
Whenever the Ags turnover the ball or miss a shot UGA have been running a fast break the last 5 minutes of the game.
fitzwatema
AG
Please Starkey, go man to man and pressure them. Ugh
Standing around too much on offense.
Jimma
Georgia wants it more at this point.
aginlakeway
AG
Jimma said:

Georgia wants it more at this point.

Disagree they want it more. Tough opponent on neutral court.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Cedar09
Number 14 with zero fouls is hard to believe!
Stone44
AG
This tournament means nothing when you already won the conference championship. We need to rest and get ready for the playoffs. We're already a No. 1 seed.
aggieFann
aggieFann
Those three pointers we gave up hurt
Cedar09
This is b s!!
aginlakeway
AG
Stone44 said:

This tournament means nothing when you already won the conference championship. We need to rest and get ready for the playoffs. We're already a No. 1 seed.

Bingo.
Sports-Ag
AG
Ages were not ready for the fourth. Someone please show the tape to Ciera.
aggieFann
Stone44 said:

I agree to a certain degree but also I agree with coach Starky when he said to not let that be our highlight of the season.
Georgia is a good team and we are just getting outplayed and out coached but I'm still rocking with our Ags every game
greg.w.h
AG
Their blocks have been unreal...especially given we keep driving the basket and getting blocked.
Sports-Ag
AG
Well rest up, come out of it healthy and get ready for the tournament. Maybe this will be another reality check for them. Also, get Ciera ready. She just cannot just stand there at times. If you're not scoring still contribute in other ways.
greg.w.h
AG
This isn't over...
Stone44
AG
We will be fine. This team knows what it has to do. Desperate teams try their best in conference tournaments because they have to. Champions have already proved their worth. We will be in the final four. Book it. Georgia will have to watch it from their trailer.
fitzwatema
AG
I missed most of the game, so blame it on me. Agree with others from what little I saw Ciera standing around way too much and the best defender Wilson kept losing her man in the man defense resulting in easy Georgia buckets.
Rudybryan
Well we have been out played ....
Sports-Ag
AG
Also, they need to PLAY the first quarter and not wait until the second. They have been doing this all season. They can't get away with this in the tournament.
AG86PF
AG
#2 team should not look like this in the second half against anyone
aggieFann
Those two missed free throws sum up the game
Let's just turn the page, learn from this, and get better
Interested to hear the post-game interview on the strategy of this game
aggieFann
Defense wins championships and sometimes our offense is just not going to click but we have to get better defensively
coldmoose
Sports-Ag said:

Also, they need to PLAY the first quarter and not wait until the second. They have been doing this all season. They can't get away with this in the tournament.
They seemed to do okay early on against South Carolina.

I really hope that this is just a reset before the tournament and they can turn it up to championship level.
Macarthur
aggieFann said:

Those two missed free throws sum up the game
Let's just turn the page, learn from this, and get better
Interested to hear the post-game interview on the strategy of this game

GB might not be too upset about a loss like this going into the tourney. I'm sure he will use this as motivation and a teaching moment.
greg.w.h
AG
Worst case is a 2 seed but likely not in UConn's bracket or Carolina's but against the 4th 1. We are set up to play UConn in a final four game if we get that far.

Georgia's under the basket length was known and poorly game planned on both ends. The loss is what it is. To the NCAAT!!
Rudybryan
Well maybe we need to have areality lesson snd go back to the boards they wanted it more than

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.