Chennedy Carter's right pinky finger

3,413 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by biobioprof
Lurch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any news on the extent of the injury?
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
?
Rudybryan
Trust me first question I will ask Gary at radio show....
alamoaggie 64
I understand it is a sprain, not broken.
AgDad77
AG
Well you could see it was out of place!!
DrQuincy
AG
I thought the post-game confirmed a fracture. A sprain is better news...
BQ_90
AG
DrQuincy said:

I thought the post-game confirmed a fracture. A sprain is better news...
Radio post game didn't say anything unless they said something before I got to the truck
Lurch
AG
She sure is on the Mount Rushmore of WBB at A&M.
Rudybryan
We will know at 2pm tomorrow Press Conference
after doctors appointment
Gap
AG
I think we would be smart to wait to answer the question when we take the court on Friday.
Joseydog
AG
TOS says she is out for the SEC tourney.
lbasham
AG
Blair announced that Carter would be back for the NCAA tournament after missing the SEC tournament.
cs69ag
AG
We will likely play Auburn Friday night in the SEC tournament. Their press will really be tough without Carter.
Wells is easily double teamed and turns it over a lot. Walton will need to play her best floor game as well as score some. Hopefully Jackson can play, but that is uncertain at this point.

If we get outscored, hope the NCAA committee keeps us as a host and takes the Carter injury into account!
If we win, it will be another huge game for this team and staff. If we can get the ball down the court, Jones and Johnson need to have big games.
fitzwatema
AG
In his interview today, Coach Blair said Carter had two fractures in her pinky finger. Surgery was done on Monday and there were six pins/screws put in. She will be out for the SEC but will be able to play in the NCAA tournament.

Coach Blair said Jada Walton will start and of course the team will need to stay out of foul trouble with limited healthy bench players.
biobioprof
cs69ag said:

We will likely play Auburn Friday night in the SEC tournament. Their press will really be tough without Carter.
Wells is easily double teamed and turns it over a lot. Walton will need to play her best floor game as well as score some. Hopefully Jackson can play, but that is uncertain at this point.

If we get outscored, hope the NCAA committee keeps us as a host and takes the Carter injury into account!
If we win, it will be another huge game for this team and staff. If we can get the ball down the court, Jones and Johnson need to have big games.
How the NCAA committee takes injuries into account is a bit of a double edged sword, depending on whether or not they think she'll be 100% when she gets back in the lineup for the NCAAs.

But we preordered our NCAA tix today!
cs69ag
AG
I ordered my ticket today too!
Kbeauty63
AG
Ordered mine as well!
BQ92
AG
Did I miss an email about NCAA tickets?
BQ92
AG
If we go out and play well without Carter that will definitely improve our case for a host spot
biobioprof
BQ92 said:

Did I miss an email about NCAA tickets?
apparently. Ours goes to the person in our group who first organized the people who sit together.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.