***** BTHO Mizzou!! *****

2,977 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rudybryan
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not going out quietly
Inca
AG
Sophie Cunningham got the ball on the inbounds, put the ball in 1 arm and then started pushing our players with the free hand. We had not even touched her. Absolutely should have been a foul on her but they will never call that.
biobioprof
Inca said:

Sophie Cunningham got the ball on the inbounds, put the ball in 1 arm and then started pushing our players with the free hand. We had not even touched her. Absolutely should have been a foul on her but they will never call that.
She realized that she was getting away with a lot and just kept upping the ante as the refs swallowed their whistles for her.
Dank6522
The refs were freaking terrible. S. Cunningham got every call.
zagman
AG
The refs stole this one and Sophie C. is a dirty player. Likes to throw the elbow. If Williams hit both her free throws we win.
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
mullokmotx
AG
We gave up 4 reverse layups to Cunningham where she drove the baseline..Jasmine and Anriel were 5 of 24 including free throws, and I think Jasmine was the one who should have been guarding the shooter on 2 of their 5 3 pointers. We did a good job guarding the arc, and if they weren't able to shoot 3 pointers they looked lost most of the time. Thought Curtyce should not have missed that free throw on purpose. Lots of plays that could have been made. We actually out shot them from the arc.
mullokmotx
AG
I looked on Flight Tracker to see what time the team arrived back this morning and did not see a charter flight from Columbia into Easterwood.
biobioprof
mullokmotx said:

I looked on Flight Tracker to see what time the team arrived back this morning and did not see a charter flight from Columbia into Easterwood.
I worry that the late start and travel, plus the OT will affect the recovery for Sunday.

LSU is coming off two home losses to SC and UK.
mullokmotx
AG
KAGSTV sports tonight said the return flight was delayed by fog. I think they returned about 1:30 this afternoon.
Rudybryan
Bucketrunner said:

Just once I'd like to see a coach, any coach, who is the recipient of such horrible officiating and home cooking just stop the game, forfeit it, and leave. ANYTHING to spotlight some of the biased and/or incompetent officiating.

End of rant.
Keep ranting sounds like a good idea
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.