Business & Investing
Sponsored by

NFT thread

10,355 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by administrative errors
capital markets
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stan Crowch said:

Apes about to flip punks.

So crazy! That's what punks gets for limiting rights of holders. Wow.
Tibbers
TxAG#2011
Anyone claim the SOS airdrop from open sea?
Stan Crowch
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Anyone claim the SOS airdrop from open sea?

Yes. Very nice Christmas surprise. Just one clarification it wasn't from OS it was from OpenDao.
flyingaggie12
AG
Where do y'all keep up with all the drops/mint opportunities?
Stan Crowch
AG
Mostly a few private telegram chats.
Tastybrisket10
AG
No one has posted this?

administrative errors

I knew you guys were just a bunch of racists.
TxAG#2011
Hopping into a new verse. Apartments in World Wide Webb.

MMO game where all other NFT collections can be integrated into the game. You're buying real estate in the world. The apartments will be revealed on the 31st
administrative errors
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Stan Crowch
AG
$LOOKS Airdrop
Stan Crowch
AG
Stan Crowch said:

$LOOKS Airdrop

Trading at $3.60 now. Be sure to claim if you are eligible. Only have a few days.
tmaggie50
AG
Stan Crowch said:

NFTs derive their perceived value in a lot of different ways. Some are pure speculation but others represent ownership of "land" in the metaverse, fractionalization of real word assets, ownership of ENS domain names, access to exclusive communities and on and on ad infinitum. There is as wide spectrum of "roadmaps" as there are NFTs. If you spend any time on related Discord channels you will discover that they are full of super smart/passionate people who have big ideas for future. If you think we will be spending more time online 20 years from now than we are today I would be long NFTs. OpenSea did 3 billion dollars in transaction volume in August and there are approximately 200,000 unique accounts. Do you think there will be more or less than that in the future?

What's the point of owning fake land? What can you do with that is of value?
Stan Crowch
AG
Stan Crowch said:

Stan Crowch said:

$LOOKS Airdrop

Trading at $3.60 now. Be sure to claim if you are eligible. Only have a few days.

Just broke $6.00
administrative errors
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

I am amped.
capital markets
AG
administrative errors said:

Respectfully, I completely disagree. Opensea monthly volume has been fairly steady during the last few months of falling crypto prices.

source: OpenSea (dune.xyz)

Same with looksRare volume, although its on a shorter time frame bc hasn't existed as long. Last day is low because that is today, and obviously it is just the morning so still in progress.

LooksRare Volume (dune.xyz)

bmks270
AG
tmaggie50 said:

Stan Crowch said:

NFTs derive their perceived value in a lot of different ways. Some are pure speculation but others represent ownership of "land" in the metaverse, fractionalization of real word assets, ownership of ENS domain names, access to exclusive communities and on and on ad infinitum. There is as wide spectrum of "roadmaps" as there are NFTs. If you spend any time on related Discord channels you will discover that they are full of super smart/passionate people who have big ideas for future. If you think we will be spending more time online 20 years from now than we are today I would be long NFTs. OpenSea did 3 billion dollars in transaction volume in August and there are approximately 200,000 unique accounts. Do you think there will be more or less than that in the future?

What's the point of owning fake land? What can you do with that is of value?

Isn't the point of virtual reality that everyone can own/do/experience anything and it's infinite? Really? Owning "land" in the "meta"verse? Foolish.
TxAG#2011
TxAG#2011 said:

Hopping into a new verse. Apartments in World Wide Webb.

MMO game where all other NFT collections can be integrated into the game. You're buying real estate in the world. The apartments will be revealed on the 31st

These have been rocketing recently. LFG!
Stan Crowch
AG
Nice! Last couple of weeks have been crazy. So many p2e projects ripping.
administrative errors

JOBS!
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
Stan Crowch
AG
administrative errors said:

JOBS!

Amazing. Only 4 months ago I was called a scam artist for having the audacity to start this thread. Now fortune 100 companies are hiring Chief NFT Officers. What a time to be alive!
administrative errors
You're not a scam artist.

You'd have to be intending to scam someone, kinda like a person who states X and it turns out X is not true, doesn't make them a liar, just misinformed.

Now it's pretty well documented that you can make an nft look more valuable than it is by self-trading or trading groups to jack up the price. The opposite is true too. These rich sonsa*****es are making "purchases" and will be able to claim a loss for tax purposes, the same method.

It's a pretty scummy market, there's lots of dumb money to be made if you know what you're doing.
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
administrative errors

Good thread for historical reference.
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
Stan Crowch
AG
AE,

My wife just completed her LCSW and is in the process of starting her own practice. I want her to go through the MAPS training program. Do you have any insight on this? Thanks.
administrative errors
I've wanted to go thru that training but I'm not a certified therapist/etc, which the last few years they've required [I think they've recently opened it up but I haven't jumped yet]

I like MAPS, I think for better or worse they may have the gold standard based on results placebo or not. If she goes that route please keep me in the loop love to hear all about it.
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
administrative errors

Fyi
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.