Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Thinkorswim Setups

15,593 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jimmo
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03
AG
I've changed my setup to a 3 chart view based on Shapiros PS60 and haven't left it. I'll try to remember to share tomorrow
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FbgTxAg
AG
Any way to make the fonts bigger? My old eyes can't see this shlt even on a 27" monitor...
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McInnis 03
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Any way to make the fonts bigger? My old eyes can't see this shlt even on a 27" monitor...

Yes. Its under seconds, or you can click the gear on the login window and select diff font sizes
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FbgTxAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Yes. Its under seconds, or you can click the gear on the login window and select diff font sizes
Well I got that and the formatting done. But it's a slow slog so far, otherwise. 9 million things I don't know how to use or what they are. I'd love to just start with a reasonable semblance of the TDA app, and progress from there. But this thing is gonna take some time.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
FJ43
FbgTxAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Well I got that and the formatting done. But it's a slow slog so far, otherwise. 9 million things I don't know how to use or what they are. I'd love to just start with a reasonable semblance of the TDA app, and progress from there. But this thing is gonna take some time.
Morning. You will find tons of short user created YouTube videos out there on very specific topics you are looking for. TOS may have one of the most active communities at posting help tips and videos.

It will be a lot easier than you think. Don't let it overwhelm you and once you get the fundamentals down you'll be off and rolling.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

jimmo
agree 100%
took me a while too.& lots of YouTube tutorials
(still learning new stuff)
it's worth it though - hang in there
FTAG 2000
AG
Question on chart view.

Is there a way you can sync/link the charts, so that you only have to enter one ticker and it changes all of the charts you have?

Edited - NVM, figured it out.
FTAG 2000
AG
Follow up -

Is there a way that if you have multiple graphs, that they all move in sync if you use the magnifying glass to move in / out?

I've got synchronization turned on and the crosshairs, but would love for it to be able to zoom in/out with me.
jimmo
jimmo

here's a tutorial on making bracket orders in TOS.
took me a bit to make 1 i liked - but its handy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.