Business & Investing
Sponsored by

AMZN

14,190 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big Al 1992
BT1395
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$3,500!

Would love a split sometime soon...
HalifaxAg
AG
14:1 would be nearly ideal...so would a dividend
BBallAggie06
AG
Will the share price continue its dip, or will things begin turning around next week? I don't have enough at my disposal to invest right now, but curious as to what the consensus is? A split keeps being mentioned by analysts and experts and I would love to get in before that happens.

Obviously can't time the market, but I'd like to jump in before it's too late.
what say you
long story short, I did the opposite of what you're supposed to do... I bought at AMZN's all-time high.

Two scenarios:

1) If I'm looking to get out of this thing in the next 6 months or less what should I do? Sell before the election?

2) If I'm looking to hold 2 year + what should I do? I assume, hold.

BT1395
AG
BT1395 said:

$3,500!

Would love a split sometime soon...

Smashed earnings again and gave strong forward guidance. Settling in around $3,600 after hours. Here's to hoping for a split next quarter when the new CEO takes over....
HawthornAggie
AG
Earnings: $15.79 per share vs. $9.54 per share expected

Revenue: $108.52 billion vs. $104.47 billion expected
lobwedgephil
AMZN usually sells off the day after earnings, and then resumes the uptrend.
HawthornAggie
AG
Amazon's exclusive 'Thursday Night Football' package will begin in 2022 instead of 2023

KEY POINTS
Amazon said it will begin streaming 'Thursday Night Football' games exclusively beginning in 2022.

The company had previously announced it would begin exclusively streaming games in 2023.

Amazon is paying $1 billion per year to exclusively stream NFL games outside of local broadcast networks.

Amazon's 11-year agreement marks the first time games will be provided by a streaming video provider.
HawthornAggie
AG
Reports of Amazon finalizing a deal to buy MGM for somewhere between $8-$9 billion. Would be the company's largest purchase since buying whole foods.
HawthornAggie
AG
New CEO takes over after the holiday. Stock back at $3500. Great month for the stock price, let's hope it continues in July.
Big Al 1992
AG
$3700

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.