Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Age, Salary, Occupation

56,450 Views | 319 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pman17
LeftyAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's another good salary thread started last year for those that missed it....

https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/2335407/1
moo
AG
Just found www.teamblind.com. The folks over there put most everyone to shame. Hard to believe what folks with just a few years of experience are getting in total comp and RSUs. Albeit is the Bay Area primarily.
94chem
My home would cost about $1.5 million out there. The payment would be about 100% of my current take home pay. They might as well be talking about 1980's pesos...equally valid frame of reference.
QBCade
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Do y'all sales guys have to travel a lot? Not talking about day traveling, but how many nights do you not sleep in your own bed

Once per qtr I do an overnight. live in Silicon Valley, so customers are here.
Ridge14
moo said:

Just found www.teamblind.com. The folks over there put most everyone to shame. Hard to believe what folks with just a few years of experience are getting in total comp and RSUs. Albeit is the Bay Area primarily.
For sure, if all of the posts are to be believed, TC at the FANGs of the world are crazy to read, even with the COL in mind.

I'm a student currently but would love to be able to post and ask a question, unfortunately no work email.
Pman17
AG
I work on a boat as an engineer and work 180 days a year. Very chill job; work doesn't come home with me.
Company Pension
Maxing out IRA
Still paying student debt around 60k left.
Car payment 10k left, pay off next year
Paying full rent
Hopefully I'll be paid off by 30

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.