I'm a business broker in Dallas. I've never tried posting any of my listings for sale on TexAgs before, but I thought I would give it a try.

I've got a Franchise Advertising Business available for sale. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to own their own business in the DFW area. The perfect buyer is someone who is self motivated, organized and personable - a sales and/or marketing background would be a plus, especially advertising sales.

The seller consistently cleared $175,000-$250,000 in owner's income on revenues in excess of $1 million annually. He's only asking $250,000 for the business, and will get very creative with the financing terms for the right buyer. It's a bit of a long story to explain why this is available at such a bargain price, but if something like this is of interest, I would encourage you to read more about the opportunity here:

BizBuySell.com Listing Page

If you want more information after reading through this, you can inquire through BizBuySell and I'll get in touch with you ASAP.