Howdy! My name is Kellie Binkley, Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2005.

I graduated from the Industrial Distribution program in May of 2005. I was very involved with the Professional Association for Industrial Distribution (PAID) all four years, serving as President my senior year. It was during this time that I learned how to recruit, build a network, and use that network to help myself and others find great jobs.

My husband Tom and I have a big, beautiful blended family of five awesome children. In our time off we follow them all over the place for football, baseball, gymnastics and softball. We live just outside of College Station, TX and enjoy going to all of our favorite Aggie sporting events.

In the years since, I have enjoyed a successful career in the electrical industry, both in manufacturing and distribution. I have continued to enjoy recruiting, and helping others with career development. My passions for mentorship and helping others meet their goals has led to this new venture.

I am so proud to create a home for amazing companies and talented individuals to find the perfect career match.

This site is not for the masses it is a specific, tailored approach to hiring in our "little" underground world of B2B Industry. Think of it like a match.com for industry, with a lot less selfies!

There are ample resources for those right out of college, but there is a gap for those who have been in one or more jobs and are still looking for the right home. There is also a gap for businesses that are starving for talented, dependable employees who understand the basics of what they do.

Kellie Binkley
979-587-7865
kbinkley@idcareermatch.com