San Jose, CR Game Watching?

2,250 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 12thmanfootball
reedsterg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any places in San Jose that might show the A&M game Saturday or at least a place with college football in general?
randy828
AG
Way too late for you, but in case anyone ever searches for this again, I hit this place when I was there in 2019. American owned and they told me they could get any game. Food was very good and they did have an American college football game on when I went there.

Bar Chubbs, Plaza Anonos, Carretera Vieja a Escaz, Bello Horizonte, San Jos Province, San Rafael de Escaz, Costa Rica
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
12thmanfootball
AG
THE>>>>>>>>>>BLUE>>>>>>>>MARLIN

You will thank me later when you see the ladies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.