Aggie Senior son needs help with a German class

2,824 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unemployed
two93ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! My son is a senior sports management major at A&M taking a German class and his professor is requiring the class to find 2 separate people to interview that have lived in Germany for at least 10 years.

The interview would be done in English and can be over the phone or zoom.

I know this is a stretch, but finding someone to interview that has lived in Germany for a minimum of 10 years is proving to be difficult for him and I figured I would give it a shot on this board.

TIA Ags!
SMidgett87
AG

Got one for you. PM sent
Search in Percipio
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/bpilcik/secede.jpg[/img]
SwissAgg
AG
two93ags said:

Howdy! My son is a senior sports management major at A&M taking a German class and his professor is requiring the class to find 2 separate people to interview that have lived in Germany for at least 10 years.

The interview would be done in English and can be over the phone or zoom.

I know this is a stretch, but finding someone to interview that has lived in Germany for a minimum of 10 years is proving to be difficult for him and I figured I would give it a shot on this board.

TIA Ags!
I live in Switzerland and speak German for the last 20 years. I lived in Germany before this.

Does that work for you?
aviationag
AG
It the others don't work out, I have a colleague who is German. Happy to connect your son with him.
HH_Aggie
AG
I can help, if still needed.
Unemployed
AG
nm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.