Howdy Ags!

I am a senior at Texas A&M set to graduate in May. For my last semester, I am doing an internship for a
sports events company. As part of my internship, I am required to have an individual "project", which is
a big portion of my final grade. I wanted to do something here in College Station where Aggies can come
out and have a good time together, get competitive, and relieve some stress (before finals).

This led me to create "AggieSlamd 3 on 3 The Finals Countdown" a one-day basketball tournament on April 25, at W.A. Tarrow Pavilion. You do NOT have to be a student to participate! Everyone over the age of 18 is encouraged to play.

I'd love for all Aggies to show up and show out. There will be a men's division and a co-ed's division, so everyone is encouraged to play. There's an after party at Mo's Irish Pub, who will provide EVERY contestant with a $5 card to use for food/drinks, which is already almost half of our very low entry fee ($12 for the 12th Man). I've also partnered with businesses throughout the community to provide free items for a "swag bag" that each player will receive.

FIRST AND SECOND PLACE TEAM PRIZES I want to give back to participants as much as I can, which is what a portion of entry fees are going to. The first-place team in each division will receive $75, and the second-place teams will receive $50 in either cash or gift cards.

As mentioned, this would really help me out, but it will also be a great time! Please gather a team of
three or more people, and sign up as soon as possible, payments are not due until April 11. You can
sign up on the registration form linked below. If you have any questions, please contact me at collinbrimberry11@gmail.com.

Registration form

Thanks and Gig 'em!