Muster in Rome/Italy

1,924 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FbgTxAg
MegPetey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We'll be in Rome April 21 this year and wanted to see if there are any other Aggies around who would want to get together for muster.
MikeT79
Howdy!
We brought our parents to Rome and were hoping to find someone to Muster with. How lucky to find you! The Association told us before we left that the closest place would be in Acrugnocio. They were unable to give me contact information for the six Aggies who actually live here. If you would like to get together tonight, here is my contact info:
Mike Tschirhart Cell 214-336-0140
Miketschirhartcfa@gmail.com
Becky Tschirhart Cell 972-896-9237
Beckytschirhart@att.net
Thank you! We hope to see you!
MikeT79
Texts work best and My wife also has a Messenger Account on Facebook. Becky Daire Tschirhart.
Thanks. Hope to hear from you.
Mike & Becky
CottonBowl68
Mike, I hope Meg Petey sees this and that y'all can meet up. That would be so cool! Have fun with mom and Gil!
MegPetey
Dangit! I checked this up until the 20th when we left and then gave up on hearing a reply from anyone. I really wish I would've checked again once we got there. We spent the night of the 21st walking around the Coliseum, talking about past musters. I hope yall had a fantastic time in Rome!
FbgTxAg
AG

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.