About to retire and considering Cuenca or other places in Ecuador

3,864 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Win At Life
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any Aggies in the area with whom I could correspond? Looking for high and low lights.
SwissAgg
AG
Stupid question, but why do you want to retire in Ecuador?

Cost of living, Quality of life?
Sharpshooter
AG
WhoDatAg said:

Neither. I am adventuresome. Good starting point from which to explore South America. Put in a couple years there then move to SE Asia (probably Thailand) as a base to explore Asia. From there, probably Prague as base to explore Europe.
SwissAgg
AG
Sharpshooter said:

WhoDatAg said:

Neither. I am adventuresome. Good starting point from which to explore South America. Put in a couple years there then move to SE Asia (probably Thailand) as a base to explore Asia. From there, probably Prague as base to explore Europe.
That sounds like a cool plan. I am interested in hearing what others say about South America.
Europe is one I already know.
Sharpshooter
AG
WhoDatAg said:

Sharpshooter said:

WhoDatAg said:

That sounds like a cool plan. I am interested in hearing what others say about South America.
Europe is one I already know.
Thanks, I said neither but obviously Cost and Quality are factors. Cost and Quality info is available online but sometimes the online Blogs make places sound better than they really are. That is the reason for my inquiry. I want honest, frank feedback. Thanks for your responses.
SoccerAg1128
AG
Win At Life
AG
You can't really take Malarone forever. Are you just planning on eventually getting malaria and hoping not to be one of the 2% who dies from it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.