BrazilIan Visa Expedited?

3,389 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by yeahright81
CSTXAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mighty TexAg Network-

Looking for a way to get an expedited Brazilian visa. I've contacted a couple of the services online, and they have directed me to the local (Houston) Consulate. Any assistance or suggestions you have is appreciated.
CSTXAg92
AG
Disregard. I'm all set. Kudos to the Brazilian Consulate in Houston.
randy828
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

I was just looking around in the Across the Globe Forum and saw this. My wife works there, she would have been working there in 2017, but she does passports, not visa. Good group working at that Consulate. Glad they could help you!

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
CSTXAg92
AG
randy828 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

I was just looking around in the Across the Globe Forum and saw this. My wife works there, she would have been working there in 2017, but she does passports, not visa. Good group working at that Consulate. Glad they could help you!

yeahright81
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.