Mexico City Aggies

5,677 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by supermanrv
romanagg11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DAM
AG
Anyone?

dam
ZondoAggie
AG
Anyone still in Mexico City? I have a list of 100+ Alumni, but no email addresses!

A small group of us are hoping to have a happy hour soon. Please reply if interested!
WestTxAg12
AG
Hey Zondo - I will likely be moving to Mexico City in a few months and would love to meet some Ags there. I'd also appreciate any advice on areas to live.
ZondoAggie
AG
WestTxAg12, sorry just now seeing this! Several of us are trying to start an Aggie group here. We hope to have a couple more events in the fall to keep growing the interest. Look up our Facebook group, Mexico City Aggies for more info when you move here.

Also, the best advice I can give on places to live is try to live pretty close to where you work. Traffic can be pretty terrible and it cuts down on the stress. But Polanco, Lomas and Santa Fe are a good place to start. Best of luck, its a great city!
supermanrv
AG
can you please post link to fb group, thanks.
ZondoAggie
AG
Mexico City Aggies

I hope that works, if not try searching Mexico City Aggies. If not, let me know!!
supermanrv
AG
Thanks Zondo.

Got my wife to the FB group. Hope to see some of y'all next week at the happy hour.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.