Moving To Central TN- Franklin area

2,882 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by aggiec05
calbrown08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

Family & I are seriously considering moving to TN. 4 seasons, good economy and gorgeous countryside! We have our eyes set on Franklin, TN. Wanted to see if anyone has any tips or lives in the area? We are open minded to any town around Nashville.
CrottyKid
AG
I live in KY, and I can only add that the climate is wonderful. You'll find yourself outdoors everyday from mid-Spring through mid-Fall.
Kidz1stFund
Shoot an email to Kirstin@Kidz1stFund.com and I will connect you to someone in Franklin that may can help answer questions.
Outlaw0206
AG
MIL lives in Brentwood. That entire area is great! Homes, like everywhere, have gotten expensive. Not sure what you can afford, but have heard really great things about the west haven community in Franklin.

Edit** Do you have kids? Williamson county schools are pretty good. Lots of good private schools in the area as well.
aggiec05
AG
Did you move out to Franklin / Nashville? My wife and I are considering the same, would love to hear your experience.
buckinaggie
We moved out here 6 years ago from the Metroplex and haven't looked back. Best decision ever for our family. We are just east of Franklin in a town called Nolensville. Happy to answer any questions.
aggiec05
AG
Shoot me an email with your contact info if you don't mind
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.