Estes Park, Colorado

2,381 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by austinag1997
Maxwells
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! I'm graduating this spring and am going to be working in Rocky Mountain National Park. I'm looking to rent a place in the town of Estes Park, Colorado for my girlfriend and I. I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone that has a relatively reasonable place for rent? Trying to find a place that's at least 1 bedroom with a real kitchen around $1000 including utilities. Thanks!
C@LAg
did you check with RMNP for recommendations? They might have some places that they work with.

my brother's wife's family have some that work for the National Park and Forest systems here out west, and some of the locations have referrals to local places or landlords.

Maxwells
Yeah, unfortunately they don't work with anyone in Estes Park as mostly everything rented out is by private owners. I've asked friends from my last season working there to keep an eye out for me, but no luck so far. Just trying my luck here to see if anyone has a lead.
C@LAg
Maxwells said:

Yeah, unfortunately they don't work with anyone in Estes Park as mostly everything rented out is by private owners. I've asked friends from my last season working there to keep an eye out for me, but no luck so far. Just trying my luck here to see if anyone has a lead.
May as well post in the Outdoors forum as well.
NASAg03
Might be worth renting an airbnb for a bit while you ask around for places to find a good deal.

There's an Aggie that works at Kirk's Fly Shop in Estes Park downtown. I'd talk to him.

Lots of college kids working at the fly and outdoor shops that should be able to give good recs.
tmtxco
AG
We live in Estes Park half the year and see many locals post on the Estes Park Housing Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1426431984242816/ . Housing is hard to come by and expensive when you find it, so good luck.
austinag1997
AG
Well the good news is Estes Park has the best Farmers Market I have ever seen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.