Mexican food in Bellevue?

1,816 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MichaelJ
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably a futile cause, but anything remotely decent?
Snap E Tom
lol

There's some ok ones in the crappier parts like Everett. Avocado's on 99 comes to mind. El Paraiso in downtown Everett's not bad, either. Neither one of those are Tex Mex, though. You're outta luck with Tex Mex in the PNW.
Repeat the Line
Snap E Tom said:

lol

There's some ok ones in the crappier parts like Everett. Avocado's on 99 comes to mind. El Paraiso in downtown Everett's not bad, either. Neither one of those are Tex Mex, though. You're outta luck with Tex Mex in the PNW.

Thank you.
agdaddy04
AG
I know it's a good ways from you, but I've had some good Mexican in Bellingham. Can't remember the name of it though. Next time I'm up there I'll check it out.
AggieVictor10
AG
You'll have Azteca and like it.
AggieVictor10
AG
For real though, Barrio Luchador in Lincoln Tower South has okay street tacos. But they're Bellevue pricey, so take that for what you will.

I forget the name but there used to be this really good Mexican food restaurant near garlic crush, a few years back, but they closed down because they couldn't afford the rent.
Repeat the Line
Bueno!!!
C@LAg
Snr Villa on Lake City Way is decent/

it does not hurt they are 3 blocks from the house.

although the salsa is thin like you find at many west coast places, and they put sliced mushrooms in their fajitas.

I miss Z Tejas in Bellevue. Not for the food, of course, but for the margaritas/
747Ag
AG
Don't know if Gorditos is still around, but we liked their burritos.
C@LAg
747Ag said:

Don't know if Gorditos is still around, but we liked their burritos.

Since quarantine, they have been a pain in the ass to order from because they are only on Caviar, if I recall.

But I have cut back ordering from them (I still do, just much less frequently) as they actively support La Raza and periodically promote it in store.
C@LAg
There used to be a pretty decent Mexican place in downtown Bellevue, just west of where the old Tower Records used to be.

Looks like it is Oodles Noodle Bar now.

Not sure what it is now as I have not set foot in Bellevue in almost 5 years
MichaelJ
AG
agdaddy04 said:

I know it's a good ways from you, but I've had some good Mexican in Bellingham. Can't remember the name of it though. Next time I'm up there I'll check it out.

I live in Bellingham. There is no good Mexican up here. Not Tex mex anyways.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.