Denver A&M bar

3,048 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mr President Elect
ctburns7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apologies if I missed it, also I see the Denver thread below(63 pages), but I just moved to Denver, is there a A&M bar to watch the game on Saturday?
agdaddy04
AG
Sloan's Lake I believe
NASAg03
I was there today. Not a bad crowd. Just not very interactive. I came to Blake Street Tavern downtown and it's a better college football crowd.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Mr President Elect
AG
Yeah, it is Sloan's Lake Tap and Burger, which I don't think has a very good setup for a COVID world. Went to Viewhouse instead, they had the game on the projector, but just no sound. Probably won't do Sloans Lake this year.
Jack Bristow
AG
Check out Stoney's. Not the official watch place but damn good food and drinks.

I visited last week to look for wedding venues in the area with my fianc.

Met my sister's ('02) best friend and her Ag friend ('06) there for the Miss St game. Great set up and good food. Best of luck
fightintxaggie10
AG
Jack Bristow said:

Check out Stoney's. Not the official watch place but damn good food and drinks.

I visited last week to look for wedding venues in the area with my fianc.

Met my sister's ('02) best friend and her Ag friend ('06) there for the Miss St game. Great set up and good food. Best of luck

Hey I met this guy at stoneys.

I second stoneys. We need a way better venue than Highland Tap and Burger. I'm jealous LSU has stoneys
Mr President Elect
AG
Definitely agree on needing a better bar than Highland Tap & Burger. UF has Jackson's which is also better. I thought LSU had Blake St. (which is also better), honestly I'm not sure of a major team that has a worse one.
NASAg03
Mr President Elect said:

Definitely agree on needing a better bar than Highland Tap & Burger. UF has Jackson's which is also better. I thought LSU had Blake St. (which is also better), honestly I'm not sure of a major team that has a worse one.

Penn State has Larimer Beer Hall. Pretty sweet venue and more of a party type place than Sloans.

Would be nice to have it at Number 38 or Improper City in RiNo.
Mr President Elect
AG
Do we know if they are keeping it at the same location again this year? I hope not, and not sure that I am going to attend it there anymore. Just not that great of an atmosphere and not really a fan of the location either being away from where most of the saturday action is.
NASAg03
Let's change it. Is the person in charge here on Texags? Anyone have a contact?

I'm used to the alumni clubs from other schools in Houston and all of them were amazing and fun, especially the Auburn club at Beer Market Co.
Mr President Elect
AG
Might have to go through FB; I haven't seen anyone post here that seemed like they were in charge of that kind of thing in Denver.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.