Nashville help ASAP

2,735 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Outlaw0206
Tyler Santouchme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well I've tried everything else, so I figured I'd give TexAgs a shot. I'm a current student at A&M, but I am interning in Nashville for Nashville SC (new MLS team) for the semester.

To make a long story short, I had what I thought was a place to stay for the semester, but was a scam, and have now been here a week with people trying to rip me off time after time.

I'm almost to the point where I'll have to resign for my internship because I cannot find a place even semi-affordable to stay, so I'm turning to you, TexAgs.

I'm a 21 year old looking to rent a bedroom (or couch if things get too bad) in the Nashville area until the beginning of May. I could spend up to 1000 a month as an absolute max. If you happen to live in Nashville, or have any leads on someone who does, PLEASE reach out to me!
Thanks and Gig 'em.

Edit: my email is romeromi@tamu.edu
Outlaw0206
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just sent you a message on here. I don't live there any more, but I posted your post on the Middle Tennessee Texas A&M Club Facebook page.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.