Watch Parties in South Florida (Miami - Fort Lauderdale)

2,279 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Old Main
dunn1373
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Calling all Aggies living in South Florida! If you're interested in attending A&M football watch parties this fall, let me know so I can start organizing

Michael
Class of 2009
HerschelwoodHardhead
AG
I just moved to Ft Lauderdale two weeks ago, and I've been looking for the local Aggie bar to watch games this season. So far I haven't found anything. I'm in on joining whatever you organize.

FYI, I joined the 'South Florida A&M Group' on facebook hoping it would offer some info, but it doesn't appear to be very active.

-Chase c/o '09

Old Main
AG
The Miami Texas A&M Club is watching the game at Shuckers Bar & Grill on the causeway in North Bay Village.

This season we are trying to organize game watching events in all 3 counties (Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach). For posted locations you can also check out the South Florida A&M Club Facebook page...
South Florida A&M Club

Texas A&M vs Texas State at Shuckers Bar & Grill

Obviously no one is trying to get to Miami right now because of the uncertain path of Hurricane Dorian, but if you are already here join us at Shuckers Bar & Grill on the causeway in North Bay Village.

Miami Texas A&M Club

If you are in Miami for a cruise or a convention later in the football season check out our Facebook page for game watching events.
Old Main
AG
If you are in Miami or Ft Lauderdale come join us to watch Texas A&M vs Georgia.

https://m.facebook.com/events/579140152897429?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%223%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=3&ref=group_browse
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.