Aggies near Clemson?

1,724 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jwoodmd
DavidAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shot in the dark but here goes nothing...

My Dad was a Clemson graduate (Class of 1964). He moved to Austin in the late 70's where he worked and raised a family. He passed away unexpectedly in 2011.

Next Friday, 2/22, my family will be traveling to Clemson to plant a tree on campus in his memory. The ceremony will be at 10:30am in front of the Flour Daniel engineering building. It would really mean a lot to my family and me if we could get a small crowd to attend the ceremony. I'm reaching out to a few Clemson friends of mine, but thought I would try out my Aggie family as well!

If you're in the area and want to come show your support for a great father, engineer and college football fan, please come out!
David Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002! Whoop! Houston, TX
HollywoodBQ
AG
Sorry for your loss.

Contact the local A&M Club.

They were pretty friendly when I was there for the A&M Clemson game back in 2005.
https://www.aggienetwork.com/muster/3729/upstate-aandm-club-of-south-carolina/
https://www.aggienetwork.com/club-page/upsta/

And, for whatever it's worth, my old man worked for Fluor. There was a lot of rivalry between the Fluor (Irvine, CA) guys like my dad and the Daniel (Greenville, SC) guys.
GSPag`
Just moved back to Texas from that area. If you are staying in Greenville take the family to eat at Halls Chophouse. It will be a great place to eat and celebrate your father's life.
jwoodmd
DavidAg02 said:

Shot in the dark but here goes nothing...

My Dad was a Clemson graduate (Class of 1964). He moved to Austin in the late 70's where he worked and raised a family. He passed away unexpectedly in 2011.

Next Friday, 2/22, my family will be traveling to Clemson to plant a tree on campus in his memory. The ceremony will be at 10:30am in front of the Flour Daniel engineering building. It would really mean a lot to my family and me if we could get a small crowd to attend the ceremony. I'm reaching out to a few Clemson friends of mine, but thought I would try out my Aggie family as well!

If you're in the area and want to come show your support for a great father, engineer and college football fan, please come out!
Hope it was a nice ceremony. Sorry for your loss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.