Panama City/Tallahassee, Florida

1,447 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PhinDorsal
PhinDorsal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sitting over here in between Tallahassee and Panama City waiting on the eye of the storm to come over. Looks like they've bumped up the winds we should see here. I'm inland on Hwy 20 and we've road several out. This one looks like it will be a bit more wind than in the past, but it also looks to be moving quick.

If anyone else is in the region hang tight, hold on, and get ready to get to work after it passes.

Edit: The nearest Waffle House has now closed. Now I'm worried.
I thought Jimbo was the answer. Turns out I did not understand the question.
AgsWin2011
AG
Hope you're doing okay, Phin!
PhinDorsal
AG
No power, but we already have internet back. Thanks to the generator and Directv I am watching the game.
PhinDorsal
AG
A day or two after the storm I'm driving back home and I see a Texas state flag flying from a pole attached to a trailer serving food. Dalton Trucking, Inc. had a rig here and was serving up food. I live in a rural area away from the coast. We had 130+ mph winds and a ton of damage. People here were watching all the aid convoys headed to the coast. Seeing that truck and that flag was the first time I realized that someone from the outside knew we were here and hurting.

It looks like his company serves the oil industry. If you guys want someone that cares please contact: https://www.daltontrucking.net/.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.