Imperial Palace in Vegas?

5,060 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by texas_aggie_girl_93
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you are definitely missing out if you ignore the pools. and the topless pools are for dorks. plenty of hot women at the normal pool.
HollywoodBQ
AG
quote:
ForensicAg - (probably pubes)
Now that is Laugh out Loud funny.

BMX - at the Stratosphere they have a topless pool but I think there's a cover charge for guys. Nobody in our group last summer did it, but one not-so-hot-anymore girl threatened to go up there with her super dork husband. I would have considered it if there would have been a few other takers. I wasn't about to be the only creepy guy there.
piag94
AG
BMX,
Bare at the The Mirage is very nice.
texican08
AG
^
went to Moorea Beach @ Mandalay. There wasn't a bunch of nerds and old guys. It was really just a club w/ tops optional I guess.
texas_aggie_girl_93
I found Bare at Mirage to be very crowded and cramped as it is a very small area, and the cabanas $uck compared to the ones at the regular pool area. Also, the pool is like bath water when there are more than a few people in there. The regular lounge chairs though at Bare are more comfortable than by the regular pool. Also, found more "talent" both male and female at the regular pool area. The topless women at Bare should not have been topless.
BMX Bandit
i didn't mean to imply there were nerds and old men there.

i went to morea one time to see what it was like. Was full of the kind of guys that wear Ed Hardy or Affliction t-shirts and the skanks that like that kind of cheese.

of course, I am too old and out of shape for any of these pools
texas_aggie_girl_93
Actually, from what I've seen older guys fit in quite well at Bare.

Stupid cabana people messed up the reservation so we ended up with a cabana at that pool instead. The refrigerators in the cabanas are stocked better at Bare, and the servers are a little more attentive. Probably due to less area to cover.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.