We're planning a week-long trip to New Braunfels next August before school starts and we're looking for recommendations on where to stay, where to eat, and things to do. I'd love to find a place right on the river for two adults and two kids (9 and 12), so 2-3 bedrooms with real beds - no sofa sleepers or rollaways. I would prefer a VRBO but would also consider a hotel or resort as long as they have a grill we could use for a meal or two.
We're planning to float the river, hit up Schlitterbahn, and Gristmill/Gruene. I'm sure it will be hot AF so ideally anything we do would involve water or A/C. Are there any other day trips worth taking? Any other restaurant recommendations for the area?
Thanks for any and all recommendations.
We're planning to float the river, hit up Schlitterbahn, and Gristmill/Gruene. I'm sure it will be hot AF so ideally anything we do would involve water or A/C. Are there any other day trips worth taking? Any other restaurant recommendations for the area?
Thanks for any and all recommendations.