Streaming in Europe

548 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Bayou City
dallas ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am heading to Europe and will be there during the beginning of football season. I understand you can't just use ESPN or Netflix, etc… as you would over here when you are over there.

Anyone know how to use streaming services for US content while over there?

Thanks!
Gig 'em!
Jdavis2017
When abroad, I use a VPN to stream. Works like a charm.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Tried this on an iPad one time with a VPN, location services off and cellular data off. Made it a point to set it all up beforehand.

It worked for a while but as soon as logged in once without VPN or messed with the settings it stopped working.

Now I've seen where the espn app and some other apps require location services to be on before it even will log you in.
Jana-Ag
AG
We have Dish and use the Dish Anywhere app on our phone or iPad while we are in Europe to watch A&M sports. It works like a charm every time. If you don't have Dish, find a friend that does and use their login.
Bayou City
VPN but you have to have the VPN installed on every device you plan on using it. We use NordVPN and set the location to the US. If you're going to AirPlay you also need to VPN on the AirPlay device.
"I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which have actually happened."

Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.