Baltimore Travel

890 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AgsMnn
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Headed there next week.

Best places for crab cakes and seafood?
Matsui
AG
I enjoyed this place
Thames Street Oyster House
dcbowers
AG
If you are brave, try Faidley's in Lexington Market downtown.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Milkman
AG
I live in Baltimore. Happy to offer any suggestions. I'm assuming you are likely staying in Fells or Inner Harbor?

Thames Street is good and in a fun area of Fells. Lots of bars you can pop into after. You'll need a res though most likely. Would probably have been my first recommendation for an all around nice dinner. Don't choose an outdoor seating res. Its not a nice set up and its been brutally hot.

Two spots I like alot for seafood are LP Steamers and Nick's Fish House. Both have good crabs too. Nick's is on the water and often has live music. LP is an old Bmore rowhome type situation and there I recommend the Boh-'t Load, and add a couple crabs depending on how many people you've got.

Lots of people will probably mention Jimmy's Famous, which is very good. But its kind of in an odd area and not really near anything else. The restaurant itself doesn't have much charm.

Faidley's is good, but do not go to Lexington Market. Don't do it.
The Milkman
AG
A few other favs if you're looking for other things when you're in town:

• Ekiben. Any of the bowls or buns are great. Be sure not to miss getting a side of the tempura broccoli.
  • BMore Licks - A+ ice cream. The main one is by Patterson Park on Eastern, but they recently opened a 2nd location in Fed Hill.
  • Johnny Rads is a fun pizza spot thats pretty good
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Love the Black Olive in Fells Point. I assume it is family owned and run or at least very much feels that way in a good way.
Aggie87
AG
Been a couple of years, but we ate at a place called G & M restaurant in Linthicum Heights, and had great crabcakes. More of a local place was my impression, as it's pretty basic inside. But great food.
AgsMnn
AG
Any steak places?
The Milkman
AG
For an old school steak house The Prime Rib

For a more modern place The Ruxton
AgsMnn
AG
At Johnny's now.

Watermelon salad was really good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.