Google Flights

970 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by TriAg2010
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now show Southwest flights!

TXTransplant
This is fantastic! A "hack" I was using was to track an option on another airline, and if I got an alert that price dropped, I would go check the SW site. It worked for me a couple of times, but this is much better!
The Chicken Ranch
AG
They put the emissions on the website? What about the emissions for the can ride in Mexico?
Matsui
AG
This is great. Does anyone know why Southwest wasn't o there prior
JMac03
AG
Matsui said:

This is great. Does anyone know why Southwest wasn't o there prior

I think their systems must be different. I know some of my transportation providers can auto pull most major carriers info in based on flight number, but some cannot for Southwest. It could have also been that SW didn't want to. But there def
Is something different based on everything I've seen.
bam02
AG
I have zero insight but I always presumed it was Southwest choosing to opt out or be difficult for some reason. Just seems like a Southwest airlines thing to do. And I am not a SW hater by any means.
TriAg2010
AG
Southwest operated on an ancient homebrew reservation system until very recently. Like comically limited. They've now migrated to a third-party reservation system that is widely used in the industry, which makes it possible for their flights to be aggregated like everyone else's.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.