Garza Blanca - Puerto Vallarta - thoughts?

881 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CBarrett12
ECC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been to Garza Blanca in Puerto Vallarta?

Wife and I are considering it for our 10 year in May. Thanks for any reviews y'all might have!

https://puertovallarta.garzablancaresort.com/
breezecustomtravel
AG
I haven't had any clients book there - most of my PVR clients stay at Grand Velas or Casa Velas or north to Bahia Mita/Riviera Nayarit.

I did see the Garza Blanca in Cabo and loved it. Great all inclusive for families and they said they had a property in PVR so I'm assuming that is it.

It looks nice and seems like it prices well.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
trickyag
AG
Just returned from a four night stay. Amazing place! Stayed beachside in the honeymoon suite. Upgraded at no charge. Private hot tub on outside patio.

Food was excellent, service amazing. Had to pay additional service charge for meals, drinks, etc. Came out to $85 dollars for the stay.

Only got one phone call for fractional ownership on second day. I was polite in saying no and never heard from them again.

Kids are there but so few it's not noticeable.

We will be returning next year. Easily the best all-inclusive we have ever stayed in.

trickyag
AG
Room number was 3203B.
CBarrett12
AG
Wife and I do Mexico 1x/year usually Cabo. We ventured to PV this past April and stayed at Garza Blanca with some friends. It was amazing. Zero complaints. We got moved to hotel Mousai after a room issue which wasn't a big deal. The better restaurants are up there at Mousai and it is adults only, whereas GB is family. We will be back! Mushroom lasagna at the Italian restaurant might be best dish I've ever had. (Slight up charge dish)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.