Denver Restaurant and Bar Recommendations

980 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by clinte234
Nobody Knows My Name
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a group of about 20 headed to Denver for the Turnpike concert in a couple weeks. We are staying at Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel. Looking for recommendations for places to eat / drink in downtown Denver. Walking distance preferred, but not required. Would like to find somewhere decent to make reservations for the entire group Friday night and maybe find a couple nicer bars for after dinner.

Also open to suggestions for breakfast, lunch, breweries, etc. for the rest of the weekend!
iParty
AG
Sams #3
TraditionsPD
AG
Guard and Grace is great and located downtown Denver

https://www.guardandgrace.com/
Front Range Ag
AG
TraditionsPD said:

Guard and Grace is great and located downtown Denver

I am in agreement here. I'll contribute Capital Grill. I've had a great experience both places as well as Elway's.
sklipes
Not fit for a large group but breakfast @ Stowaway Kitchen. Wolf's Tailor was a great dinner spot.

Any brewery in RiNo district was great (Odell, Ratio) & Blue Moon is around there too.

Avanti is a big food hall that will allow a large group to have a variety of choices. Then you can hit up Little Man Ice Cream.
eiggA2002
AG
I'll second breweries in Five Points or RiNo. Epic is my favorite and we go there every time we are in Denver. Lots of good restaurants in the Five Points area. Work & Class is great, but a bit small for 20 people. Downtown is not the place to be as far as entertainment in my opinion so I'd recommend Ubering to the hot spots. For breakfast Downtown, Syrup seems to be the popular spot.
The Pilot
AG
For a group that size, I'd head to Avanti. Large food hall with plenty of options for everyone.
clinte234
AG
Are you sure you want recommendations for Denver…or a suburb of Denver?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.