Couples Swept Away Negril

1,181 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 213 Grove
ArlingtonAg2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone ever stayed at Couples SA near Negril? Would you recommend? Did you take advantage of the included diving and how was it (dive ops, reef, etc). I typically don't do all inclusive but I'm going with some friends and that's where they are booked. How's the food?
Thanks!
CS78
No help but glad to find out there wasn't a flood or something.
Texgal65
We stayed at Couples Negril, not the Swept Away property. I can't comment on the diving questions as we do not dive. I really like the Couples property, though. We have stayed all over the island and prefer Negril and Couples. It's more of a boutique type hotel and we liked the smallness opposed to the mega resorts we've stayed at in the past. There are lots of extras included in your rate ( ie- excursions , shopping trips, etc) At most hotels , these are add -ons that you have to pay for. I would highly recommend the One Love Bus Bar Crawl. Lenbert is the operator, just ask the front desk about it. It was the most fun we've had in the 7 trips we've taken to Jamaica.

As for the food, it was fine. Probably a little better than your average AI.
gigemaggies88
We have been a couple times.. get the atrium rooms, really like those... food was good not as good as epm but better than others... the diving and snorkeling are good, they have a night snorkel trip that is extra but we enjoyed it... there is a reggae singer that does the beach not part of the resort but he is awesome, he is on Facebook so you can look him up... mr. iceblock
If you want to see some other sites hire Ashton Pitts you can find him on Facebook as well does a super job... send me a pm and I will tell you where he took us etc.... also do club Mobay at the airport both ways well worth it...
213 Grove
AG
Yes the One Love Bus Crawl is a must
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.