Breckenridge, CO area rental home

2,929 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mneisch
mneisch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**Cross posted from classifieds**

My parents own a 4 bedroom/3 bath home about 20 minutes outside of Breckenridge, Colorado. Right now they have several weeks available in August and September and are willing to offer a 20% discount off of the nightly rental rate to TexAg members who might be interested in renting during those months. The house typically is booked through the summer months and during ski season but they are trying to fill in rentals during the off season. Here is a link to the house with pics and rates, as well as a calendar that shows availability. You can contact them through the Vacation Home Rental website just be sure and include a note that says you saw this on Texags so you can get the 20% discount.

https://www.vacationhomerentals.com/Breckenridge/proID-237867/

newhowdyag2004
I have nothing to add other than I am insanely jealous! My wife and I hope to have a vacation rental of our own in the area one day.
canagian
AG
Looks absolutely gorgeous!! If you don't mind my asking, what might a property like that cost to purchase (ballpark)? We are looking at possibly buying a vacation rental in the Breck area, I'd been thinking about condos in town or ski-in/ski-out, but a house a few miles outside of town might be a good alternative if we could find something in our price range. Thanks.
proudaggie02
AG
^
Just sent you a PM. I have a place in Breck & am happy to answer any questions. It's been a great investment & awesome to be able to go to Breck whenever we want.
dead zip 01
AG
Sounds like it's in Placer Valley. Some of my family had a house on Goldfinch when I was growing up. Awesome location especially for a kid in the summer to just get on your bike an go fishing.
mneisch
AG
They used to be neighbors then. My parents house is on that same road.
dead zip 01
AG
I took a closer look at the pictures from your parents listing and realized that we were right next door in the house to your right that has the footbridge leading up to the house. I have actually been in your parents house several times when we were invited over by the couple that lived there at the time. Small world.

I really miss that place, it was sort of traded in on a place in Ruidoso because it is close enough to make weekend trips.

Always_Right
AG
quote:
Looks absolutely gorgeous!! If you don't mind my asking, what might a property like that cost to purchase (ballpark)? We are looking at possibly buying a vacation rental in the Breck area, I'd been thinking about condos in town or ski-in/ski-out, but a house a few miles outside of town might be a good alternative if we could find something in our price range. Thanks.
As my dad use to say, if you have to ask how much then you can't afford it.
mneisch
AG
With ski season coming up now is a great time to book. My parents are still offering a Texags discount, I believe 10% during the high season.
mneisch
AG
Couple dates still available for ski season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.