Best NOLA Hotel for Bachelor Party

8,301 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by BMach
strohag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a group of about 16 guys heading to New Orleans for a bachelor party. What is the best place to stay in or around the French Quarter?

Thanks!
CMP-00-
AG
If you want a hotel, go with one of the bigger chains near Canal St. - your money will only be wasted at a French Quarter boutique hotel. another alternative is to rent a house, probably somewhere on the outskirts of the Quarter...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ColoradoMooseHerd
How old are you?
strohag
AG
Group ranges from 26 to 30 in age
UTGrad02
Royal Sonesta. Did it for a bachelor party last summer. It was perfect.
dermdoc
AG
Royal Sonesta is the first one that came to my mind also.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Inn on Bourbon street

It is in the middle of Bourbon.

http://www.innonbourbon.com/

We stayed here last fall for a bachelor party. It was money
rononeill
la quinta on camp.
Tailgate88
AG
+1 Inn on Bourbon. Stand on the balcony and look down on people on Bourbon. It's awesome. One block from Pat O's.
Old Jock 1997
AG
Royal Sonesta. We stayed there for a bachelor party in February. It was awesome.
rdag04
AG
Royal Sonesta now has burlesque shows in their jazz club on some friday nights. Went this past friday and they had girls from the local suicide girls troupe, fleur de tease
Lester Bangs
Royal Senesta +1
SbisaVictim95
AG
+1 Inn on Bourbon...stayed there several times, most recently for a bachelor party a few years ago. Good times.
KW02
AG
Anyone rent a house? If so where? Any other suggestions?
dermdoc
AG
I went to a wedding where the folks were lifelong New Orleans residents and had huge bucks, they rented the Audubon Cottages, which was way cool.

Behind stone walls right on Bourbon Street.

I believe several famous writers stayed there.
KW02
AG
ttt...any other ideas?

ktownag08
AG
Went to a bachelor party in NOLA back in February. Stayed at the Double Tree about 2 blocks from Canal. Was cheap split many ways and within 5 minute walk to Bourbon Street. Even with a drunk as we were, we made it back to the hotel no issue. This was even during Super Bowl weekend so it was crazy. Have fun!
Jett01
AG
We stayed here: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/NewOrleansRoyalCrescent.aspx back in January. But, we did Priceline Name Your Price....3 days, 3 rooms was about $600.
kaiguy
AG
hotel monteleone has worked well for many a bachelor parties in the past. check out their prices for your dates.

NOTE - very small rooftop pool, but not unusual for NOLA in that regard.
dcAg
Second the Hotel Monteleone. Best hotel bar in the World. Eddie and Parker are the best bartenders in NOLA.
Gator2_01
AG
For a bachelor party, go with Inn, Royal Sonesta, or Monteleone. If those are on the too pricey side, check out Chateau Sonesta or Cotton Exchange (I believe its a Holiday Inn now).

When I go my wife and I rent a duplex shotgun over in Marigny and we really don't move away from Frenchman at night. Not really bachelor party stuff though...

AG

[This message has been edited by dragons06 (edited 7/30/2013 4:18p).]
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
http://www.tchouphouse.com/
Thunder18
AG
just got back from my bachelor party in NOLA last week...7 of us stayed in a suite at the comfort inn...would definitely recommend multiple rooms or renting a house for a group larger than that
rather be fishing
AG
+1 on the La Quinta. Very short walk to Bourbon Street.
BMach
AG
Just got back from a bachelor party there last month. Stayed at the Inn. Loved how close it was to everything. We didn't have to drive anywhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.