Interior Stateroom - Carnival Conquest

4,454 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Iceberg
aggies3580
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CARNIVAL'S WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE RECIPE:

INGREDIENTS:
6 oz. Dark Chocolate
6 oz. Butter
4 ea. Eggs
6 oz. Sugar
2 oz. Flour

DIRECTIONS:
- Melt the chocolate & butter
- Mix the eggs and sugar and whisk for few minutes, add the flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the mix in a greased mold
- Bake directly in the oven at 390F for 14 minutes

Note: Make sure that the eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture

Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish

Wow, just typing this recipe for you guys makes me want to try it again! If you need someone to try it out, just let me know!!
JJWAGGIE
AG
THANK YOU VERY MUCH... can't wait to make it!
Aust Ag
AG
This was a great thread. As a first time cruiser in Feb, this was very helpful. Taking the Triumph out of Galveston to Western Carribean for 5 days. Love the Interior vs Exterior talk. That was a big question I had. Have Interior reserved...liked all the "nap" talk.

Oh, wish La Fours would have posted about his trip.

[This message has been edited by Aust Ag (edited 11/29/2011 5:59p).]
Tree Hugger
AG
I've only had Ocean View rooms but would really like to try a balcony. On the Conwuest last year my wife and I spent quite a lot of time on the long veranda on Deck 3 (just off the lobby) reading our books. We'd go back to the room to relax or read, but I kept finding myself wanting to be outside.

I spent a lot of time looking out the window and usually it was the first thing I did every morning. I don't think I would enjoy the interior room just because I liked being able to look and see where we were, or at least see the sun and sea. I'm fine with taking a nap with some light so the dark factor of the interior room isn't a selling point for me.

Aust Ag: check out the forums at cruisecritic.com, they wil provide you with more info than you could ever want. They are also a good source for booking excursions directly with the island vendors and bypassing the carnival markup, can save a lot of $$
Iceberg
I went on the Conquest in June and had an excellent time. We are booked for the Magic in November 2012 and after reading this thread, I CAN NOT WAIT!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.