Help with western Mexico 4 day trip

1,409 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by FormerStudent91
FormerStudent91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My sincerest thanks and gratitude.

want me to send you a postcard?
iloveAP
AG
Pueblo Bonito does look nice from the website...I kind of want to copy you and go on a trip there!
FormerStudent91
AG
I'll post a review when I get back as to whether the pictures are truthful.
CoolAggie
AG
FormerStudent91, I stayed at Emerald Bay last month, very beautiful resort, you will not be disappointed. This place is such bargain for the type of accomodations that you get. The beach is very clean and the pool is just out of this world.

The service was actually good as well and it was nice not to get the timeshare sales pitch shoved down your throat like in Cancun.
FormerStudent91
AG
you just made my entire year! we were worried that the pics may have been a little misleading - thank goodness it's legit!
CoolAggie
AG
Glad to make someone's year! The only drawback to the resort is that it's the farthermost resort north of the city. That's what makes it great for the beach area but it will cost you a few extra bucks on transportation. Definitely try the "pulmonias", the open air cabs. Also, they were working hard on opening up this really large spa facility that you may get to enjoy by the time you get there. Have fun and drink a Pacifico, the local brewed beer.
FormerStudent91
AG
even better - we wanted something away from all the hustle and bustle. as long as that pool is for real and the beach is clean, then we are set!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.