Verlander...

1,133 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by annie88
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this is a tough watch...



stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
AustinAg2K
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How can you not be romantic about baseball?
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I suppose you mean tough in the sense that it will make a person cry. I find it absolutely beautiful and heartwarming. What a moment for JV.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
double aught said:

I suppose you mean tough in the sense that it will make a person cry. I find it absolutely beautiful and heartwarming. What a moment for JV.



stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
Dave Grohl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Should've retired an Astro… 2x World Champion with them.
Please control the insane population - have your Democrat spayed or neutered.
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dave Grohl said:

Should've retired an Astro… 2x World Champion with them.


He made 23 million dollars since leaving the Astros. That doesn't include sponsorships.
I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought it was sweet. Emotional, but sweet.

His daughter looks just like her mom with his coloring.

Interesting they had their kids so far apart.
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.