***** Official Houston Astros 2025 Season Thread *****

5,783,847 Views | 63016 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EastCoastAgNc
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This deadline, man

The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I donated my Correa jersey to Goodwill last year.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feeder Road said:

A lot being Hummel, Rodgers, Short, and McCormick? Fine, take them all.


Don't forget Gordon. Gotta sell high on Gordon!
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I said this the other day but it's worth repeating.

Murphy and Miller have wanted Cease BADLY for a long time. Him and Freddy Peralta have been their two favorites.

If they land Cease, I expect him to be absolutely nails down the stretch for us.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
why does everyone want Cease so bad?

seems like he has had one really good year and thats it.

I dont get paying a ton for him for 2 months
512Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gambochaman said:



If its a severed head I'm going to be very upset

I'm grateful there are other people out there who think in movie quotes.
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agproducer said:

I like Cease, but I would be VERY happy with Alcantara.


tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong and man about an hour and a half ago I was so wrong.

I'm so sorry I underestimated you Dana
SpaceCityAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What if Suarez is the RP in the deal with Cease?
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marvin said:

Feeder Road said:

A lot being Hummel, Rodgers, Short, and McCormick? Fine, take them all.


Don't forget Gordon. Gotta sell high on Gordon!


Sold high on Gusto
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SpaceCityAg05 said:

What if Suarez is the RP in the deal with Cease?

We have the best pitching in baseball. Top to bottom.
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
texasaggie2015 said:

I said this the other day but it's worth repeating.

Murphy and Miller have wanted Cease BADLY for a long time. Him and Freddy Peralta have been their two favorites.

If they land Cease, I expect him to be absolutely nails down the stretch for us.


I was just coming to post this.

Look at the Astros track record, fellas. I can pretty much promise you if this team wants a struggling pitcher it's because they think they know how to fix him.
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gigemJTH12 said:

why does everyone want Cease so bad?

seems like he has had one really good year and thats it.

I dont get paying a ton for him for 2 months

The White Sox are a horrendous organization. Horrendous might be an understatement. Nobody will ever reach their full potenial there unless major changes are made.

And the Padres don't have the wizards on staff that the Astros have on the pitching side.

He has elite stuff and the Astros will turn him into a stud.
R-Dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SpaceCityAg05 said:

What if Suarez is the RP in the deal with Cease?


I think Texags would break the entire internet if that happened
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does San Diego have a surplus of pitching.i don't know about t



they seem to be buying and selling at the same time.
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
texasaggie2015 said:

I said this the other day but it's worth repeating.

Murphy and Miller have wanted Cease BADLY for a long time. Him and Freddy Peralta have been their two favorites.

If they land Cease, I expect him to be absolutely nails down the stretch for us.



First meeting with Astros pitching coaches and Dylan Cease

EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Kraken said:

I donated my Correa jersey to Goodwill last year.

LOL. My son donated a bunch of his old shirts to Goodwill yesterday for a Space Cowboys ticket. He almost put i his Correa jersey, but I told him he may want to leave it out. (Didn't tell him why, he just assumed it was because it still fits him.) When I just told him about the trade, he said, "Good thing I didn't give away my jersey yesterday."
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am worried about Yainer.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmer1906 said:

I am worried about Yainer.

They may not be after him since they got that catcher from KC
GigEmMortis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Framber ends up leaving in the offseason, any chance we might be able to re-sign Cease if we trade for him?
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EastCoastAgNc said:

Farmer1906 said:

I am worried about Yainer.

They may not be after him since they got that catcher from KC

Then I am worried about Spencer. But more so Yainer.
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GigEmMortis said:

If Framber ends up leaving in the offseason, any chance we might be able to re-sign Cease if we trade for him?


I would think extension talks will begin shortly
All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was just coming to post this
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GigEmMortis said:

If Framber ends up leaving in the offseason, any chance we might be able to re-sign Cease if we trade for him?

I think both will be getting 175-200 M dollar deals.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
do the Padres lose many trades?
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmer1906 said:

EastCoastAgNc said:

Farmer1906 said:

I am worried about Yainer.

They may not be after him since they got that catcher from KC

Then I am worried about Spencer. But more so Yainer.

I don't see how they can move Spencer given they gave up Gusto. That'd be giving up 2 pitchers and getting 1 back.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be so mad if Correa sticks with #4

I don't want to buy a new jersey
All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
Chef Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We turned something out of nothing. If he has to leave, so be it
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tjack16 said:

I'll be so mad if Correa sticks with #4

I don't want to buy a new jersey


Just sew your Springer and Correa jerseys together
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am so glad I decided to leave work when I did. What a last 45 minutes. I don't care what anyone says, I'm so happy Carlos is back.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marvin said:

tjack16 said:

I'll be so mad if Correa sticks with #4

I don't want to buy a new jersey


Just sew your Springer and Correa jerseys together


You're saying we won't get springer at the 2026 deadline?
First Page Last Page
Page 1147 of 1801 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.