O/U: Sip announces Pierce is officially gone tonight

2,928 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by EastSideAg2002
Woody12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't believe sip passes up the opportunity to force their name into the conversation during our national coverage at the CWS.

Whether it happens or not, *****tu. Enjoy the series from the couch you snot nose twits
Hungry
AG
Who gives af. It's not like Nick Saban retiring. They can have their "fired coach" headline while they're at home and we're in Omaha
tio
AG
Would not shock me if it "leaks" during one of our games in the next week
Leonard H. Stringfield
Woody12 said:

I don't believe sip passes up the opportunity to force their name into the conversation during our national coverage at the CWS.

Whether it happens or not, *****tu. Enjoy the series from the couch you snot nose twits
Identity entrenched.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Thisguy1
I don't think that's how an O/U works
rathAG05
AG
Why are you even thinking about them? Good grief.
txaggie2012
AG
We are in Omaha and this is what y'all are worried about. Stop obsessing.

Delete this embarrassing thread.
FbgTxAg
AG
He's been "unofficially" gone for over a week.

"Officially" will just mean they found their guy. (Or girl, I guess, or person. I mean it is Austin.)
jw82
AG
Why would they want to highlight that their program is terrible while we're playing a CWS game?
txag72
AG
Big name splash of course. Like that all it takes, next Championship up. Delusional at this point.
Irish 2.0
Schlossnagle when told about Pierce's termination:

"Don't give a ***** I'm an Aggie and I'm in Omaha to win the CWS. I have no interest in leaving Texas A&M and I've already told CDC it's a "NO"."
AG
Wouldn't they have canned him by now if he was out?
The Wizard of Oz
AG
Thisguy1 said:

I don't think that's how an O/U works

O/U 0.5 sip related baseball jobs Pierce will have tonight.
txaggie2012
AG
210 said:

They are supposedly having some contractual issues with firing him. Not sure if that means they are waiting for a date where the buyout is reduced or what, but on their site people are hinting at trying to keep Pierce from burning the place down on the way out.
Wynn.derong
The sips would have finished in the bottom 1/4 of the conference this season…. Yawn
tboag
AG
Jesus… honestly who cares. Does Texas really occupy that much of some of y'all's headspace? We are in Omaha and playing for a natty.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Probably will, don't really care though. It'd be an obvious cry for attention. At the end of the day, they aren't beating Schloss.
Whoop2oo1
AG
tboag said:

Jesus… honestly who cares. Does Texas really occupy that much of some of y'all's headspace? We are in Omaha and playing for a natty.
It's us living rent free in their headspace. That's why they would do it, and why we should point it out and mock them mercilessly.
aspaggies
S
Who cares what they do. The obsession needs to stop. You prove their point with all of this type of junk.
tboag
AG
Whoop2oo1 said:

tboag said:

It's us living rent free in their headspace. That's why they would do it, and why we should point it out and mock them mercilessly.

No it's really not. If we just went about our business and didn't react then it would be.
But we have a thread complaining about it before it's even happened…. That's the exact opposite of what you are talking about.
Scotag89
AG
Get some help… we are in Omaha and you are seriously thinking about this. This is why they bait us because crap like this
SVR44
rathAG05 said:

Why are you even thinking about them? Good grief.

It's really amazing anyone would be thinking about that with our game about to start.
mattyd383
AG
FbgTxAg said:

He's been "unofficially" gone for over a week.

"Officially" will just mean they found their guy. (Or girl, I guess, or person. I mean it is Austin.)

Or they/them
Psychag
AG
Damn! Finding something to be triggered already? BAS much? Just enjoy Aggie baseball. It's a great time to be an Aggie.
Wooahhhh
AG
called it early afternoon
Whoop2oo1
AG
tboag said:

Whoop2oo1 said:

tboag said:

No it's really not. If we just went about our business and didn't react then it would be.
But we have a thread complaining about it before it's even happened…. That's the exact opposite of what you are talking about.
We've ignored them for a decade. Look where it got us. It's time to take another approach. Mock them. Remind the world that they are a has been that could not hold up in a glorified mid major, and EVERYTHING they do is a reaction to what we do.
Psychag
AG
Why respond? Enjoy life and root for Aggie sports. Wgaf about anyone else?
Allen Aggie
AG
txaggie2012 said:

210 said:

They are supposedly having some contractual issues with firing him. Not sure if that means they are waiting for a date where the buyout is reduced or what, but on their site people are hinting at trying to keep Pierce from burning the place down on the way out.
Burning the place down?
txaggie2012
AG
Allen Aggie said:

txaggie2012 said:

210 said:

Burning the place down?

Letting some skeletons out of the closet.
BCEDAg
AG
So tired of the obsession with tu. Thought we were better than that. Let's just enjoy what our Ags are doing in Omaha with Schlossnagle at the helm and the positive vibes with Elko and the football program. And don't forget that Buzz has a promising team coming up next season.
Hornbeck
AG
sips shock the world and hire Corbin from Vandy….
TarponChaser
Hornbeck said:

sips shock the world and hire Corbin from Vandy….

To be the asst. HC in waiting under Pierce who they aren't firing yet. But he's on double-secret probation.
Ag_07
AG
txaggie2012 said:

We are in Omaha and this is what y'all are worried about. Stop obsessing.

Delete this embarrassing thread.

This

We play for a Nattty tomorrow and OP wants to talk tu.
_lefraud_
AG
Take it to old rivalries with the rest of the insecure folks
EastSideAg2002
Right topic, wrong day
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.