***** 2024 Houston Astros Season Thread ***** [Staff Warning]

3,885,512 Views | 67479 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Dr. Doctor
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

When Turner retires, will he return to the Mines of Moria?

His cousin Balin will prepare a fine feast!
Bag
AG
haha, the easiest DP of all time, altuve could have literally walked the ball to 1B

agproducer
AG
It's sad that I have more faith in Big Jon than Abreu, and Abreu is a former MVP.
tjack16
AG
agproducer said:

It's sad that I have more faith in Big Jon than Abreu, and Abreu is a former MVP.

More proof the 2020 season was a sham
EastCoastAgNc
AG
agproducer said:

Abreu won MVP in 2020. Mickey mouse MVP.
DeProfundis
Great AB pena
W
AG
Bassitt is a wily veteran
Wabs
AG
Straight down the dick Pena,
Farmer1906
AG
tjack16 said:

agproducer said:

More proof the 2020 season was a sham

Sure but Abreu was very very good for a good 8-9 year stretch. It wasn't some 60 game fluke.
Beau Holder
AG
By my calculations we'll need at least 12 more insurance runs before Javi hands the ball over.
Wabs
AG
Blue is lost
W
AG
Bassitt is playing with fire
Twisted Helix
Yordan has locked in.
W
AG
RBI double for Yordan

surprised he just didn't move on to Tucker
RED AG 98
AG
Yordongonnit not quite.
Wabs
AG
Big man is BACK!!!!
tjack16
AG
Yordan is back
CFTXAG10
AG
Again, Yordan owns Bassitt
Beat40
Yordan's back, baby!
Wabs
AG
Bassitt being a good sport with Yordan, that's pretty cool.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Just needed to break the seal
Beau Holder
AG
Quick inning, Javi.
Heineken-Ashi
Yordan 3 for 3 with a homer and has only batted with 1 base runner and only has 2 RBI's. Meanwhile, in the 4-hole..
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
The D
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Yordan 3 for 3 with a homer and has only batted with 1 base runner and only has 2 RBI's. Meanwhile, in the 4-hole..

Criminal
Beat40
Heineken-Ashi said:

Have you been watching Yordan so far this season? Because his play prior to this game is nullifying the point you are making. If he had been in the 4 hole to this point, the results would have been the same.
The D
AG
Beat40 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Have you been watching Yordan so far this season? Because his play prior to this game is nullifying the point your are making. If he had been in the 4 hole to this point, the results would have been the same.

Have you been watching bregman and Yordan the last few years ? It appears you have only watched 5 games in your life.
Wabs
AG
Simmer down everybody
Heineken-Ashi
Beat40 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Have you been watching Yordan so far this season? Because his play prior to this game is nullifying the point you are making. If he had been in the 4 hole to this point, the results would have been the same.
I've watched every game. I've watched us put the hardest hitter and biggest run producer in continous position to not drive in runs.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
Heineken-Ashi
Sorry D, thought you were replying to me.
CFTXAG10
AG
"Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya…."
Beat40
The D said:

Beat40 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Have you been watching Yordan so far this season? Because his play prior to this game is nullifying the point your are making. If he had been in the 4 hole to this point, the results would have been the same.

Have you been watching bregman and Yordan the last few years ? It appears you have only watched 5 games in your life.

You obviously have only watched the Astros because there are elite hitters like Yordan hitting in the 2-hole all over the place. Two of them have won MVP from the 2-hole and one had one of the most historic offensive seasons in the last 20 years.

So, if he's not hitting in the two hole, the lowest you can place him is in the 3 spot otherwise you will be giving him less ABs over the season than another other position aside from positions 1 & 2.

If you are arguing for Yordan in the 4-spot, you are the one who is not watching and keeping up with baseball as a whole.
BadAggie
AG
Nervous
Wabs
AG
Bear down CJ
Beat40
Heineken-Ashi said:

Beat40 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

I've watched every game. I've watched us put the hardest hitter and biggest run producer in continous position to not drive in runs.

If you are arguing for him in the 4 spot, you are wrong. Lowest he could bat is 3.
AggiEE
lol @ the classic George celebration steal
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 1929

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.