Autographed memorabilia

938 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by GigEmAgsCaleb
texican08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey all,

So I collected some as a kid and as a young adult got somewhat into going to memorabilia collecting. As I get older I'm looking to thin down on the stuff that's sitting in the closet. Bagwell bat, Springer bat, a bunch of autographed baseballs, JFF/JDC heisman helmet, etc but mainly baseballs and cards.

Has anyone had recent experience thinning out their own stuff? If so, would you share how you went about it? Or if there's an Ag collector interested in checking stuff out for a bulk deal, let me know!
AgRyan04
I would recommend photos....people will linger longer on a post if there is something to look at
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
texican08
AG
Ah good call. I should clarify, not really looking to sell items individually and go through the hassle and expense of shipping stuff individually. Because of that I didn't post photos.

I didn't know if anyone had a broker contact or ideas to sell locally where I can sell items in a lot.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Look up 903 Sports Cards on Facebook. I know he does quite a bit of memorabilia. He's located in Longview.
Double Talkin' Jive...
texican08
AG
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!
GigEmAgsCaleb
Please email me: caseastrunk@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.