YOUR 2023 WORLD CHAMP TEXAS RANGERS!!!

3,011 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by JohnnyTexAg1995
Specialized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Felt like it needed it's own thread, and as Eric Nadel said "may the ghosts of 2011 be forever erased!!"
PatriotAg02
AG
Cheers! TEXAS RANGERS WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
njohn87
AG
I've put many hours and years into this team, but it's kind of shocking how empty a championship feels right now. Kind of makes me wonder what I was ever looking for.
Specialized
AG
poignant.
94AGBQ
AG
njohn87 said:

I've put many hours and years into this team, but it's kind of shocking how empty a championship feels right now. Kind of makes me wonder what I was ever looking for.
Not me. I've been as happy as can be all day with a giant **** eating grin on my face. It's everything I ever hoped it would be.
CampingAg
AG
njohn87 said:

Within hours of winning his first national championship at LSU Nick Saban called his psychologist and said "why don't I feel happy?" Psych told him it's because he enjoys the journey and the grind more than the destination.
WestTexasAg
AG
94AGBQ said:

njohn87 said:

Not me. I've been as happy as can be all day with a giant **** eating grin on my face. It's everything I ever hoped it would be.
AgsWin2011
AG
94AGBQ said:

njohn87 said:

Same. Don't think I've shed a sports tear since Johnny winning the Heisman. And it was a tear or two. I wept like a little girl when Semien hit that home run to go up 5-0. Best sports fan moment of my life.
45-70Ag
AG
agent-maroon
Aston04
AG
njohn87 said:

puts fandom in perspective. Should have already been a pro at it by now as a rangers and a&m fan.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Do you think they'll mail us our rings or do we have to go pick them up somewhere?
94chem
njohn87 said:

It's awesome. But it's baseball awesome. It's not curing a disease, holding your child's hand, going to heaven awesome. Chuck Morgan said "Our lives are now complete." It was cringey. If you felt your life was missing something, I promise you the Texas Rangers wasn't it.

The biggest mistake right now would be realizing that you aren't fulfilled, and then making the same mistake again...chasing an A&M championship, a promotion, a big payday, or whatever. Pay attention to the symptoms, so you can treat the disease.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Ags77
AG
Waited 50 years for this !!! I am a die hard Rangers fan. I haven't quit smiling yet .
Gigem
fc2112
Can I wear Burger King crowns to games now?
94chem
fc2112 said:

RF stands should wear sashes that say Houston Mayor on them.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
JohnnyTexAg1995
fc2112 said:

so you want to wear something supporting the Astros right fielder lol
fc2112
I have no idea what the stupid ****ing crowns meant - the just looked infantile.
JohnnyTexAg1995
The right field for the Astros is named Tucker his nick name is King Tuck… thus the crowns. It's probably the least childish baseball weird fan trend. I mean the nationals sang baby shark for god sakes lol
fc2112
Well, he ain't king of nothing anymore, is he?

JohnnyTexAg1995
fc2112 said:

Well, he ain't king of nothing anymore, is he?

i mean he did win the silver slugger for right field so he is the king of right field hitters haha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.