Garcia

8,539 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by 94chem
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Astros fans need tk bend over and take it.
Sq4fish83
AG
LarryElder said:

Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

I don't think you understand the difference between being pissed off and people laughing at your takes.

Nah it's tears you sound like bitter Dfw sports fan I don't blame it's a ****ty sports scene ..

DFW has championships in all 4 of the major sports. Houston is a 3rd rate sports town that doesn't even have a team in all 4 major sports. Keep flapping your gums "little bro"

CrottyKid
AG
Sq4fish83 said:

LarryElder said:

I don't think you understand the difference between being pissed off and people laughing at your takes.

Nah it's tears you sound like bitter Dfw sports fan I don't blame it's a ****ty sports scene ..

DFW has championships in all 4 of the major sports. Houston is a 3rd rate sports town that doesn't even have a team in all 4 major sports. Keep flapping your gums "little bro"

And their beloved Oilers LEFT HOUSTON AND KEPT THE NAMING RIGHTS!
LeagueCityAg
AG
Sq4fish83 said:

LarryElder said:

Yep! 2 franchises, 0 Super Bowls, 0 conference championships. The Texans are the laughing stock of the state of Texas.

DFW has 8 major championships to Houston's 4. Even if you include the joke that is MLS, Dallas still has more titles. Get ****ed Houston!
Grapesoda2525
Houston stinks at NFL football it's no big secret.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Here's another fun fact about Houston. San Antonio has more major championships than Houston.

San Antonio only has an NBA team.
94chem
* testing *

Here's a comprehensive list of all of Jack Boyette and Larry Elder's posts on this thread after Nov 1st...

I'll report back if I find any more.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.