Congrats to the Rangers

5,865 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dermdoc said:

Proposition Joe said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Proposition Joe said:

Love this thread. To those who aren't regular baseball posters, we appreciate the good luck.

To those of you who have been obnoxious asses seeking validation at every turn - including the OP...

Suck it chumps. Feigning like you are now rooting for a team just to try and save a little face not only makes you a chump, but also a fan with zero conviction.

So you are only recognizing and accepting validation from people who don't watch baseball? And then the OP is saying he is pulling for the Rangers and you still call him out?

Interesting.

I didn't say don't watch baseball, I said aren't regular baseball posters.

Nor do I call out all the regular baseball posters, just the ones who have been obnoxious asses all season long. There's a reason there's a warning on the Rangers thread (one that routinely went unenforced) -- it's because all season long we'd have Astros posters just drop in to talk ***** Then when things started actually getting enforced a bit, we routinely got the "oh whoops wrong thread" edits so they could just claim an innocent (yet routinely predictable) mistake.

OP isn't pulling for the Rangers. OP is a clown trying to save face. It's why he raced to start a new thread on both Baseball and Premium after half of the dozen he started got deleted by mods. If Texas loses he'll be right back talking *****

Clown gets to keep his clown makeup on.

So here is his post. Are there any lies in there?
You clearly knew he meant the Baseball board... feigning ignorance about it is weird. I don't know if you had a post on premium deleted, but after you "misremembered" the posts/thread after game 5, it doesn't seem like it wouldn't be completely out of character.
dermdoc
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

dermdoc said:

Proposition Joe said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Proposition Joe said:

Love this thread. To those who aren't regular baseball posters, we appreciate the good luck.

To those of you who have been obnoxious asses seeking validation at every turn - including the OP...

Suck it chumps. Feigning like you are now rooting for a team just to try and save a little face not only makes you a chump, but also a fan with zero conviction.

So you are only recognizing and accepting validation from people who don't watch baseball? And then the OP is saying he is pulling for the Rangers and you still call him out?

Interesting.

I didn't say don't watch baseball, I said aren't regular baseball posters.

Nor do I call out all the regular baseball posters, just the ones who have been obnoxious asses all season long. There's a reason there's a warning on the Rangers thread (one that routinely went unenforced) -- it's because all season long we'd have Astros posters just drop in to talk ***** Then when things started actually getting enforced a bit, we routinely got the "oh whoops wrong thread" edits so they could just claim an innocent (yet routinely predictable) mistake.

OP isn't pulling for the Rangers. OP is a clown trying to save face. It's why he raced to start a new thread on both Baseball and Premium after half of the dozen he started got deleted by mods. If Texas loses he'll be right back talking *****

Clown gets to keep his clown makeup on.

So here is his post. Are there any lies in there?
You clearly knew he meant the Baseball board... feigning ignorance about it is weird. I don't know if you had a post on premium deleted, but after you "misremembered" the posts/thread after game 5, it doesn't seem like it wouldn't be completely out of character.

So you can read my mind? I honestly think about Aggie baseball forum when someone says the baseball forum. Unless it says MLB forum that is what comes to my mind. And I deleted it when I realized it. Sorry.

To my knowledge my premium posts are still up. Do you disagree?

You obviously hold me to a different standard than prop joe. Which is fine.

Every post y'all make is incredibly revealing.

Who has called people names on here like "liar", "chump", and "clown" (which my wife would agree with)?

Not me my friend.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Wabs said:

So Rangers fans, got a question (won't post on your season thread because I don't want the bans).

Rather play Philly or Arizona? I'm assuming Arizona?
FYI, there have been several Astros posters on the Rangers' thread that haven't gotten banned.

I'd rather Arizona, but honestly either. I'd like to see how our guys rise to the occasion of playing in a tough October environment like at the Phillies. I think you'd see guys like Garcia, Semien and Seager feed off of it.
Wabs
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

So Rangers fans, got a question (won't post on your season thread because I don't want the bans).

FYI, there have been several Astros posters on the Rangers' thread that haven't gotten banned.

I'd rather Arizona, but honestly either. I'd like to see how our guys rise to the occasion of playing in a tough October environment like at the Phillies. I think you'd see guys like Garcia, Semien and Seager feed off of it.
Asking because in 2019 I really wanted the Nats. Turns out I really didn't - they seemed like a team of destiny. If the D-backs win tonight, I'll have the same feeling about them.
AgBQ-00
AG
I have a feeling it will be the Phillies but who knows. Don't have a preference for one over the other. They both have unique strengths.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Wabs said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

Asking because in 2019 I really wanted the Nats. Turns out I really didn't - they seemed like a team of destiny. If the D-backs win tonight, I'll have the same feeling about them.
I'd agree with that. Rangers would probably be favored in that, which would be oddly terrifying.

Strange enough though, all 3 remaining teams feel like teams of destiny.
dermdoc
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wabs
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

I'd agree with that. Rangers would probably be favored in that, which would be oddly terrifying.

Just a warning. If it's Philly, you'll get sick of their very punchable faces.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Wabs said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

Just a warning. If it's Philly, you'll get sick of their very punchable faces.

Oh, as a Cowboys fan, I already have a deep hatred of ALL Philly sports fans and teams.
dermdoc
AG
Have nothing against the Phillies but kind of partial to Arizona because of Corbin Martin.

Will pull for the Rangers against either.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Big congrats to the Rangers! If you can go to the series don't miss it, you never know when you'll be back

Great series i n the ALCS, i look forward to the ALCS again next year. Always rooted for the Ranger when Astros were in the NL and honestly I'd rather see anyone win than the Yanks, the Red Sox, the Dodgers, the cubs, cardinals, mariners or phillies

Would love for some my metroplex friends to get that sweet taste of the World Series championship, Astros were my 2nd love after the Oilers and way above the Ags in my book so 2017 was special, hopefully 2023 will be for you
AgsWin2011
AG
Wabs said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wabs said:

I have pretty much have this exact feeling. Also, we didn't play very well against AZ in our 3-4 game series a month or two back. We swept the Phillies, but that was the first series of the year and doesn't mean squat.

I think I'd rather play the Phillies, but they have a scarier lineup. At the end of the day I don't really care, but beating the Phillies to win the WS with the superstars on their team sounds better.

Rangers really need to exercise their NL demons.
LarryElder
OP is pathetic rooting for your in state same division rival..proalby wore a gig em bevo tshirt in 2005
dermdoc
AG
LarryElder said:

OP is pathetic rooting for your in state same division rival..proalby wore a gig em bevo tshirt in 2005

Nope. This is pro stuff not ag stuff.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
LarryElder said:

i don't think the rivalry, especially off the message boards, even existed before the ALCS, so i don't think it's the same as the UT rivalry level. Like no one gives AF about the silver boot
it's more like the bonham trophy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.